The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[discussion] forum closure

Rate this topic

Ted Lasso

• -SN- pinned and featured this topic

Thank You Stealth!

I'm in on the new...better...rockin.....superior....forum now!  Hope you all can make it.

So I don't have to get all mushy and stuff with weepy goodbyes to my Canucks Family.

Lets Go Canucks!

https://www.forumcanucks.com/

EDIT:  Don't forget to change the new sites theme to "Light" to get the Canucks colours back!

Edited by kilgore
  • Like 4

Just now, Provost said:

Without the team funding this site, we will probably each need to throw in a few bucks to keep the alternative going.

I already recommended a small sub of a few bucks a month each. Should cover the cost and then some, especially as hundreds migrate over the next two weeks. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Citizen Erased said:

Naslund was clutch when it mattered the most. Just kidding. Glad you’re still around!

Yeah, deffo carried this team on his back in the playoffs like a true leader.

Only here because kmad tweeted about the closure, or else I might have missed this.

Hope you are doing well.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, canuckhound73 said:

Yeah, deffo carried this team on his back in the playoffs like a true leader.

Only here because kmad tweeted about the closure, or else I might have missed this.

Hope you are doing well.

I’m surviving, but have been dealing with health issues for a while. I’m doing my best to combat them though. Gino never gave up and neither will I. 

I only came back here earlier this year and was surprised to not see you here. I saw your earlier post though. 

• Like 2