The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

7 hours ago, xereau said:

You are clicking the wrong of the 2 popdowns heh.

Copy link to tweet.

Then paste as text.

The only option that shows for me is Embed, or mute/block/unfollow/report.  Once I click on Embed, then the only option I get is Copy Code.  Have I mentioned lately that I hate technology?  Life was so much easier when we had stone tablets.  

• -SN- pinned and featured this topic

Congratulations Alex!

So stoked this day has arrived to put Alex Burrows in the RoH!  I feared ownership and management wouldn't recognize what the fans did, and listen to all the naysayers, other hockey pundits, that poo pooed the idea.  Those of us that watched him play, for his whole time here, knew he deserved this honour the moment he left town and we felt that massive hole in the team (and our hearts) that couldn't be replaced.  We had a top line of all the ingredients you needed. Head (Henrik), Hands (Danny), and Heart (Alex). 

windaturd.jpg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, kilgore said:

Congratulations Alex!

So stoked this day has arrived to put Alex Burrows in the RoH!  I feared ownership and management wouldn't recognize what the fans did, and listen to all the naysayers, other hockey pundits, that poo pooed the idea.  Those of us that watched him play, for his whole time here, knew he deserved this honour the moment he left town and we felt that massive hole in the team (and our hearts) that couldn't be replaced.  We had a top line of all the ingredients you needed. Head (Henrik), Hands (Danny), and Heart (Alex). 

windaturd.jpg

Big game player! When the chips were down who did you want out there. Followed his career back to the Moose. I am hoping the Twins are there to cheer him up to the rafters. When Burrows survived MacLean's smear campaign over the Auger incident I couldn't have been more proud of a guy. What he did in the community often gets overlooked. Great player, great man. One of the best lines in Canuck history. Burrows created space for the Twins.

Edited by Boudrias
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2