The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 5 @ Predators 2

Drew1

-Second period was scary, I don't understand why this team only seems to care when they are either losing or it's a tie game.

-Kes and Roy was a sick combo but I wanna see Raymond with them soon

-Wtf happened to Daniels scoring ability.... it's really starting to scare me

- Happy for the win but this team can be a lot better

Lu had a solid game.

Garrison started bad but finished very strong. I think he's our best D-man and getting better as his comfort level and confidence grows. AV needs to realize that Edler isn't yet ready for the expectations they have for him especially on the PP.

Burrows and Kass wre awesome. Both showing how they need to play to be successful in the playoffs. THe most emotion I have seen from any of our players in a long while. Kass taking on Weber ans Josi at the same time was classic!! Bert would have been proud.

Roy and Kesler are Dangeroud but Hansen seems to have been missed by most here. He screened Rinne on the Garrison goal and tied up Weber to allow Roy the time and space to find Kesler on Kes' 2nd goal along with getting 2 assists himself. He definitely was a crucial piece of the line's success!

2nd period and defensive zone coverage are still a big concern but the emotional response by Burr and Kass was refreshing and leaves me with hope.

EDIT: Alberts had a strong game and looked good and effective skating the puck up ice.

Archived