The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

friend got banned from mall

nucks6044

i know a friend who went to mall in vancouver and he approaches girls trying to pick them up and get a date. i guess he got complaint or something and secuirty guard approach him. he got a notice 6 month ban and he sign the paper. he went back in after 6 months and another secuirty told him to get out. he denied it but they said they have picture of him. so i guess that why they know his face. what the heck. should he call the seciurty guard manager , cant afford lawyer. . also if he file complaint it might even go against him as they know mpre inofrmation about him.

they said if he keep comin in they call the police. anyone know what to do in this situation.

I got banned from a mall for kissing my girlfriend. The security guard came up to us and told us that we were banned from the mall and that we need to leave. She asked if he meant we were banned forever, he said yes. I laughed at him and said whatever man good luck with that, I left because we were leaving anyways. I have been back to the mall many times and have never been harassed again.

I haven't ever seen that security guard again, so on retrospect I am thinking it was some nut job that was pulling a stupid prank or the guard got fired for mental problems or something.

either way I don't have anything relevant to add, just that this thread reminded me of that.

I got banned from a mall for kissing my girlfriend. The security guard came up to us and told us that we were banned from the mall and that we need to leave. She asked if he meant we were banned forever, he said yes. I laughed at him and said whatever man good luck with that, I left because we were leaving anyways. I have been back to the mall many times and have never been harassed again.

I haven't ever seen that security guard again, so on retrospect I am thinking it was some nut job that was pulling a stupid prank or the guard got fired for mental problems or something.

either way I don't have anything relevant to add, just that this thread reminded me of that.

maybe he was jealous you werent kissing him instead

Archived