danjr

Who is the future face of the franchise?

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Seriously!? A new thread on who is going to be a poster boy for this franchise? 

 

The only thing that matters is who will win us games. Bottom line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

17103686_10155026075597145_3130205427750

 

And 

 

ows_143511575924929.jpg

 

Lol someone needs to pop that thing on Brocks chin, it looks ready to explode.

 

Horvat is the no-brainer for the future face of this franchise. Brock will be right up there with him but I don't think he will have the character Bo has.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kevin Biestra said:

Well, Bo is the Linden.  Let's hope Brock becomes the Bure and gives the marketing department a dilemma.

Considering how well they've done with having two Sedins to deal with I think they'll be fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RetroCanuck said:

Demko gets my vote

Honestly, in terms of character, it's Thatcher. 
He's a media pro like Luongo. Definitely the most talkative of the kids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bo horvat; the face that runs the place, and when he leads this team to a cup; the champ that runs the camp

Edited by Twilight Sparkle
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

bo horvat; the face that runs the place, and when he leads this team to a cup; the champ that runs the camp

Hey TS..who are the lumps who provide the mumps?! :^/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nuxfanabroad said:

Hey TS..who are the lumps who provide the mumps?! :^/

then it refers to rule #1: he who smelt it, dealt it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

then it refers to rule #1: he who smelt it, dealt it

Leggy lass in fishnet & pumps

More curves than a camel has humps

Sweet bait, bitten hook

Nice cover, lame book

Quarantined with nostalgia & mumps!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Leggy lass in fishnet & pumps

More curves than a camel has humps

Sweet bait, bitten hook

Nice cover, lame book

Quarantined with nostalgia & mumps!

can i buy some pot from you o__O

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kevin Biestra said:

Well, Bo is the Linden.  Let's hope Brock becomes the Bure and gives the marketing department a dilemma.

Brock is more like Geoff Courtnall.

 

Bärtschi = Ronning

Horvat = Linden

Brock = Courtnall

 

Life Line v2.0

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.