The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Tryamkin goes to the KHL

5 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

How can anyone possibly blame management for this?  This is all on NT.

Did he read his translated comments? He called out Willie specifically and had to take a stanc to not be sent down to Utica 

tram was was the only that was right. He knew he could play. 

So it's nice t on him, we treated him like garbage 

willie behind the bench was torture enough 

14 minutes ago, canuck204 said:

STOP SIGNING AND DRAFTING RUSSIAN PLAYERS FOR GODS SAKE, I HOPE THIS SURPRISES NOBODY. 

P.s. - In b4 I get called racist or something? lol

I might agree if we used a 1st rounder on him but I don't see anything wrong with taking a chance with a 3rd rounder if they look promising enough. 

Well this is a crappy thing to wake up to.

He was the reason I kept watching games this year.

He must have really wanted to go home as he will be leaving 1-2 million in the table feet year by going to the KHL where only a couple of guys earn a million per.

That puts a big dent in our future as he didn't need to get exposed. After losing Sbisa, we won't have the depth we thought in order to trade a guy for a scorer.

Why are people blaming management? What was linden and benning suppose to do?Kidnap him and keep him hostage at rogers arena? Tryamkin clearly made his own decision. For a guy who woukdnt report to utica and played 60+ games for us last season, seems to me got a pretty fair opportunity last season. Im not so sure I want someone of his character on this team anyways.

2 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Did he read his translated comments? He called out Willie specifically and had to take a stanc to not be sent down to Utica 

tram was was the only that was right. He knew he could play. 

So it's nice t on him, we treated him like garbage 

willie behind the bench was torture enough 

Just because someone blames management/coaching, doesn't mean management/coaching is to blame.

He was hardly treated like "garbage". He was asked to eat right and get in shape. Oh the humanity. 

This is a significant disappointment.  It's too bad that Tryamkin seemed to be sold the idea that he would get a chance in the top 6 right away.  Maybe something was lost in translation.  It's good that Tryamkin seems to have so much confidence in his game but if he really believes he could have played 20 minutes a night, I'm not so sure.  There were many games even later in the season where he looked tired.  If I'm not mistaken, the Canucks will retain his rights as long as they extend a qualifying offer this summer so hopefully they do that.

This is absolutely horrible news.  SOOOOO disappointed right now, words cannot even describe.  We don't have a lot of "role" players right now, and I think a team really needs role players to be successful.  Ie: Tanev is amazing defensively.  Tryamkin is amazing physically.  I felt he allowed our relatively soft and smallish team to play bigger than it otherwise was, and this will be a big loss.

Just now, kloubek said:

This is absolutely horrible news.  SOOOOO disappointed right now, words cannot even describe.  We don't have a lot of "role" players right now, and I think a team really needs role players to be successful.  Ie: Tanev is amazing defensively.  Tryamkin is amazing physically.  I felt he allowed our relatively soft and smallish team to play bigger than it otherwise was, and this will be a big loss.

Gudbranson will be returning with something to prove.  The ball is fully in his court to make this town fall in love with him!  We will be okay!  Still sucks to watch such potential walk. 

Just now, Mackcanuck said:

Ryan Biech‏Verified account @ryanbiech  1m1 minute ago

Unless I am mistaken - #Canucks retain Tryamkin's NHL rights until July 1, 2022.

see what official nux statement is.  Maybe that is true.

4 hours ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

At least 3 external commentators compared him to Chara and said his potential is sky-high. You don't mess with something like that Vancouver. This was another classic management and coaching blunder on the Canuck's behalf. Offered him high ice time, coaches didn't give it to him. A big time discord between management and coaching and this is the one that cost the Canucks future the most. We lose the only physical defenceman we have in the entire organization. Gudbranson better lift his game now.

WD couldn't have been fired sooner. I trust in JB and TL's decisions but they need a coach who will do what their trades and moves say.

Sorry Down Unda, but thats rubbish... so now every time a player with potential complains about the manager, we sack the manager???

How do you know, what he was offered?

Guess we should have sacked AV as well, when COHO complained...

All fans will be upset to see him leave, but if this is the reason, me first attitude then f*** him.

Can understand if it has to do with homesickness, his wife, language etc... it happens, but the Club is bigger than any player...

3 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

Just because someone blames management/coaching, doesn't mean management/coaching is to blame.

He was hardly treated like "garbage". He was asked to eat right and get in shape. Oh the humanity. 

As soon as he was in the lineup he contributed 

but its good to k ow that our philology and of superior fitness and nutrition generated less such a tremendous season with starrslike Megna and Chaput

oh the wonders of fitness and nutrition 

Archived