The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elias Pettersson | #40 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

9 hours ago, Derp... said:

Probably why Elias blows shots by goalies from the right side. Wow how many rookie forwards shoot that hard and accurate. How many goalies knew Elias was shooting glove side and we're over early only to still get beat, no screen either.......... wow

5 hours ago, messier's_elbow said:

Ok since your such a genius who are you taking this years draft? 

I want Kotkaniemi or Wahlstrom. 

Sorry if you feel offended, I don't mean just you. I have also wanted Glass over Pettersson. But having jumped to many conclusions in the past in this forum, I retrained myself from saying something too harsh. Your post represents what we have all been doing at some point in the past. And it's kind of funny.

With 4 days and 4 hours left on the auction EPs signed match-worn Jersey is now up to a stunning 5kUSD, will be intressting to see where this ends, is Pettersson is of to a good start at the WHC i think it will escalate. 

Screenshot_20180504-101647.png

5 hours ago, ForzaTikare said:

With 4 days and 4 hours left on the auction EPs signed match-worn Jersey is now up to a stunning 5kUSD, will be intressting to see where this ends, is Pettersson is of to a good start at the WHC i think it will escalate. 

Screenshot_20180504-101647.png

That's absolutely ridiculous.

I'm a memorabilia collector myself.  But you can literally buy some HHOF caliber players game worn jerseys for this amount.

11 minutes ago, CanuckGAME said:

That's absolutely ridiculous.

I'm a memorabilia collector myself.  But you can literally buy some HHOF caliber players game worn jerseys for this amount.

My bro just paid $2k for a game worn signed Gretzky jersey from the 88 cup run. 

1 hour ago, SergioMomesso said:

My bro just paid $2k for a game worn signed Gretzky jersey from the 88 cup run. 

No he didnt.  May have been signed but it wasn't game worn lol.  Game worn Gretzky jerseys are $100k++++

If it is game worn and he somehow stole it,  tell him I'll give him 4 grand and he can double his investment.

Edited by CanuckGAME

37 minutes ago, CanuckGAME said:

No he didnt.  May have been signed but it wasn't game worn lol.  Game worn Gretzky jerseys are $100k++++

If it is game worn and he somehow stole it,  tell him I'll give him 4 grand and he can double his investment.

i hope it is. from what the paperwork says its from the first round against the jets. Mind you anyone nowadys can print up letters of authenticity for just about anything. 

Edited by SergioMomesso

41 minutes ago, CanuckGAME said:

I've got a bunch of game worn stuff.   If I change the name on the back from my own to Gretzky you will give me $4,000 North American dollars?   :lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

I've got a bunch of game worn stuff.   If I change the name on the back from my own to Gretzky you will give me $4,000 North American dollars?   :lol:

I'd buy you a beer and you wouldn't even have to change the name ;)

• Cheers 1

11 hours ago, kenhodgejr said:

If Pettersson can compete successfully on a line with Backlund he will probably be a top line player in the NHL next season. 

Pettersson Horvat Boeser

I have been juiced to see that line since we drafted ETP....(Extra Terrestrial Pettersson)....

That line will kill....(forged in fire)