The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Duchene, Senators Players trash team, coach in Uber

HerrDrFunk

59 minutes ago, 10pavelbure96 said:

People bad mouth their bosses all the time. They are human beings after all.

I smell a lawsuit.

And Douche-ne lol... just lol

Yeah my work the boss gets bad mouthed all the time, good thing the cameras don't have mics :lol:

Senators PR saying that coach and players are united.  

From Thomas Chabot, Dylan DeMelo, Matt Duchene, Alex Formenton, Chris Tierney, Chris Wideman, and Colin White“We want to apologize publicly to Marty Raymond, our teammates and coaches for our comments in Phoenix Arizona on October 29. Our private conversation was recorded without our knowledge or consent. We’re passionate about our team, and focusing on growing together. We are grateful for the support of our fans and organization. This is an important learning experience, and we will do better.”

Its the "boyz time" AKA shooting the $&!# and they are just blowing off steam. At least they are talking hockey and care. Yes they should be more careful and watch what they say. I mean it looks bad and I hope we never have this problem with our players being secretly recorded. Mind you, now that this is out there I think the intelligent players will be a lot more careful of what they are saying, especially in public or around unfamiliar faces.

I think this actually comes down to character...being a respectful, humble and thankful individual with morals and a backbone. It's sad to see this behaviour really. A few CDC'ers on here have mentioned that "everybody trashes the boss"...no, no they don't. I don't. I'm thankful to have a job that affords me the ability to feed and shelter my family and buy a few things and go on some vacations.

These guys get to play hockey for a career and get paid millions of dollars to do it FFS. I think a bit of thankfulness on their part would be the right call. Obviously they don't have the backbone or character to talk privately with the individuals they have a problem with...disgustingly passive aggressive if you ask me...and sadly pathetic. If Duch has had a problem for 3 weeks with how things are broken down and doesn't have the courage to talk to the head coach or GM about it well...I wouldn't trade him at all. I'd bury him in the minors. I actually campaigned for us to try and sign him as a UFA this summer...screw him! I hope he ends up in Anaheim and everybody forgets he's even in the NHL...ungrateful little puke...

Just now, HerrDrFunk said:

So, ostensibly, someone at some point told you not to do this? 

In public?  Absolutely.   Even the fact they seemed to know they were being recorded but carried on - shocking actually.   You represent your team on the road - and this isn’t how you do that.   

7 hours ago, Sergei Shirokov said:

I honestly bad mouth my bosses way worse than the videos and I'm way older. It does speak to their character though. 

...As it does yours. Attitude says a lot about people. And when people think they are in private, they reveal who they really are. 

The worst thing for Ottawa is a top player they have to trade just got publicly devalued...AGAIN. That franchise can't seem to catch a break.

2 hours ago, D-Money said:

...As it does yours. Attitude says a lot about people. And when people think they are in private, they reveal who they really are. 

The worst thing for Ottawa is a top player they have to trade just got publicly devalued...AGAIN. That franchise can't seem to catch a break.

Well Sort of. My boss is a really bad boss so I think I do have reasons to complain.  

Archived