The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OFFICAL LA kings-willie D scruitny thread

On 2018-11-12 at 1:37 AM, FedorFedorov said:

Out of all the choices why would you pick Willie Desjardins? What about Alain Vigneault? Dan Bylsma? 

Because he has shown that he is perfect to rebuild your club. High choices, the others...well they win too often!

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:06 AM, Alflives said:

Willie has the King’s playing his sag back and defend our net philosophy.  I see big issues with that style in LA.  It’s boring to watch.  

When I initially read this, I thought you were saying that the Kings were playing Willie's sack back.

On 2018-11-12 at 12:38 PM, King Heffy said:

Well he does love gifting AHL pylons top 6 minutes for no reason.  His system in Vancouver seemed to be never being sober when he was setting the lineup. 

Thought I read Etem just signed a PTO there?..  aw geez eh.        If it’s not a Tank,.  It’s a Tank Battalion.

On 11/17/2018 at 8:12 PM, SilentSam said:

Thought I read Etem just signed a PTO there?..  aw geez eh.        If it’s not a Tank,.  It’s a Tank Battalion.

He was signed at the start of the season but was released after 9 games.   Eliteprospects shows him without a team for now.

14 hours ago, Alflives said:

King’s fans posted almost the exact comments many of us did, when we had the King of Climax.  

That Kovulchuk contract was just stupid. I called it the moment he signed it. Maybe two years at that cap hit. But three? Plus he is over 35 so if he retires or bolts back to Russia, ahem, cap hit remains. Stupid, stupid signing Blake.

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 1:44 PM, Nuxfanabroad said:

Wily D Coyote? All his plans end up falling from cliff into that lil' smoke-puff.

NEVER been so frustrated with player-usage in my life. Not just the usual suspects(Meg, Chap, Vey)..but EVERY freeken lineup/player deployment was ludicrous!

Awesome. I totally agree.

Somewhere alfstonker is burning through another keyboard.

Archived