The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Hawks Thursday Feb 7 2019 5:30pm PST

xereau

1 minute ago, viking mama said:

Well...that 1st period start was unfortunate. My

worry going forward here...is #11.

Referee Sutherland's MO working Canucks' games is to manage them thru traditional/old-school biases, irrational emotion & lingering spite. 

Praying the other guy's work habits are better.

Fingers crossed!! Go Canucks Go! 

A puck to the face can solve that real quick. 

Just now, philtbc829 said:

lets face facts here the PP sucks due to the players on the ice unable to execute. you can have the BEST PP coach in the world but if the players can make it work then the PP will still suck. up to TG and NB to find a different combination or WHATEVER....otherwise it will be the same result

Listen, if you have #$%^ing Pettersson and Boeser on your wings your team should %$#&ing score at a consistent clip on the PP. Newell Brown does not know how to utilize these guys.

2 minutes ago, DADDYROCK said:

Couldn't score on a  5 ON 3 t.v. went off.

I really don't think we are anywhere close to winning this game,no more torture for me.

i thought we played pretty good, had some decent chances untill those penaltys.

4 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Which will help to further destroy their confidence.

I don't agree.  This team deserves our support...they're fairly new out of the gates and we can't turn on them at the first signs of struggle.  They weren't expected to win this year..remember?  But it doesn't mean we cheer for the Hawks.  EVEReverever.  Duncan Keith?  Come on now.  That's just borderline criminal.

I am going to have six to eight beers and then reconsider things.

3 minutes ago, viking mama said:

Well...that 1st period start was unfortunate. My

worry going forward here...is #11.

Referee Sutherland's MO working Canucks' games is to manage them thru traditional/old-school biases, irrational emotion & lingering spite. 

Praying the other guy's work habits are better.

Fingers crossed!! Go Canucks Go! 

I still can't believe the NHL considers this scumbag's continued misconduct acceptable.

1 minute ago, TNucks1 said:

yeah ive also seen quite a good few shifts from him this game.

Last year everyone accused him of floating when really he was just trying to play his position. I see the same things now with Goldobin. He looks like he's just lost in space, when he's really just doing what the coaches have told him to do. I have high hopes for Goldy, because he has top line potential if given the chance.

Archived