The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Canucks vs. Knights, Saturday, March 9th, 2019 at 7 PM PST

Qwags

Just now, MikeyD said:

I've never understood that argument. On paper they were a $&!# team. They had two standouts that were impact players. The rest weren't at the time. They've just turned out probably 3x better than they should have. 

Exactly. Bitter excuses.

1 minute ago, Canuckster86 said:

Where are the Edler homers now? You want Hughes learning from that guy haha. Edler, nice guy, good D, but you had 800 plus games here. Time to find a new team July 1. It is just time for the Canucks to move on and not hamper themselves going forward with a full NTC or NMC and having to protect a mid 30s D in the expansion draft

You don’t improve a defence core by getting rid of the best player.

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

I think the three biggest dumbasses are standing behind our players on our bench 

Whoa don't insult Sylvester Stallone and his LA Kings loving son. Jk, seriously though how good has Newell Brown been this year?! Consistency is key with that guy. 

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

Can't wait to overpay Eagle. 

I have no idea why Edler isn't moved, somehow, some way.  When he's not injured, he's at least a third of the time like this.  Move Tanev in off-season, attempt the same with Edler.  Buy out Eriksson, etc.   A team that is 18 months old is a lot better than we are.  And have been from their beginnings.

To bring Edler back... as if he's doing us a favor staying here?

He is glacially slow.  This matters.  He is even slower than Schenn.

Archived