The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sabres @ Canucks - Dec 7, 2019 - 1pm Pacific - Live on SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

1 minute ago, Bertuzzi44ever said:

So you’re bragging about Tyler Myers getting his first point in over 20 games an assist ...he’s now got

0 goals and five assists on the year and were closing in on the half way point soon at six million when he was brought in for offense.

goos for Myers. Those

are My thoughts lol

hutton is a bum they’re saving Ullmark for two of the three games him and Luukonen are going to make a good piIring hopefully as soon as next year 

:bored: K

Eichels 40th point of the year now on a 12 game point streak (22 points in those 12)

Get this, his linemates a rookie 7th rd pick and Reinhart have half as many poiints as him and he’s been in on 40 of buffalos 86 goals!

Canucks are my first team but people know sabres are my second and jack is my fav for

obvious reasons so had to say this 

Edited by Bertuzzi44ever

Doesn't matter if it's defenseman, a forward in the slot. Doesn't matter if two Sabres are down on the ice, in the corner, completely out of the play, somehow Skinner still walks out into the slot with the puck and takes a dangerous shot. This team is obsessed with leaving guys wide open every single time the puck is in the defensive zone.