The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Arizona Coyotes | TBD | What's Interference? Edition

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

12 minutes ago, rychicken said:

Let's all still be here at 7pm, we can post as if the game is actually happening....

I'll start

the anthem singer sucks.....

"Dammit, f$&*in' Randorf again..."

"Blind ass ref"

and my personal favorite

"Why's Loui in the top 6 again?" 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, NUCKER67 said:

So, Benning traded Schaller, Madden, a 2nd and a conditional 4th - for 10 games from Toffoli.

its a little quick for hindsight, don't you think :lol:? I mean Benning isn't an epidemiologist.

It will be worth the trade if they can re-sign TT. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

its a little quick for hindsight, don't you think :lol:? I mean Benning isn't an epidemiologist.

It will be worth the trade if they can re-sign TT. 

I wonder how competent the Canucks medical staff is. Shouldn't they have known the severity of Boeser's injury? He came back a lot quicker than anyone expected. But you'd think the medical staff would have a clue.  

3 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

I wonder how competent the Canucks medical staff is. Shouldn't they have known the severity of Boeser's injury? He came back a lot quicker than anyone expected. But you'd think the medical staff would have a clue.  

yeah not sure. It was a weird injury, I don't know that I've ever heard of a Canuck player having a rib cartilage fracture for a long time, maybe Linden back in the day?

He may have chosen to rush himself a little bit too, maybe by a week or two if the pain was something he could handle.