The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

11 hours ago, Sean Monahan said:

Nah, I was pulling for the Bucs but now I’m Chiefs all the way. Thanks for telling us who we should cheer for. 

“Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Besides which, Brady is friends with the guy who decided to separate kids from their parents as a way to discourage people seeking asylum....

Go Chiefs!

• Cheers 2

On 06/02/2021 at 8:37 AM, Sean Monahan said:

Nah, I was pulling for the Bucs but now I’m Chiefs all the way. Thanks for telling us who we should cheer for. 

“Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

You switched because you want to support the team whos asst coach got drunk and high and put a 5 year old in hospital with life threatening injuries? 

Or becase u read a random post on internet by me being pissed off at the coach for his behaviour and decided to support the coach just to stick it to me..

Either way odd behaviour ... 

Smoking heroin or crack is bad for you kids. Ask coach Andy Reid. His other son overe dosed and died in an nfl locker toom from it.

8 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

You switched because you want to support the team whos asst coach got drunk and high and put a 5 year old in hospital with life threatening injuries? 

Or becase u read a random post on internet by me being pissed off at the coach for his behaviour and decided to support the coach just to stick it to me..

Smoking heroin or crack is bad for you kids. Ask coach Andy Reid. His other son overe dosed and died in an nfl locker toom from it.

This is my issue. As if this is some indictment on Andy Reid’s character. The same way you went after Joe Biden for Hunter’s struggles. How are these knocks on Andy Reid or reasons to root against him? 

• Cheers 2

8 minutes ago, Sean Monahan said:

This is my issue. As if this is some indictment on Andy Reid’s character. The same way you went after Joe Biden for Hunter’s struggles. How are these knocks on Andy Reid or reasons to root against him? 

Cheers. Have a nice day.

Im in whiterock looking at the ocean from my front yard. Beautiful day.. so beautiful after being in edmonton for better part of last 2 years.. 

Loving life..

4 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

Brit should be fired but telling people who to cheer for? Piss off with that we’ll cheer who we want for whatever reason we want.