The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] LAK - 1/13/14 - 7:30PM

Strombone1

I actually dont mind how this game started.

1.LA showed how they are a bunch of cheap shotting cowards who won't back up their dirty play

2. Nucks just said we don't care and next time you try it we're going to pound the crap out of you again

3. You can't score on your pp even with 9 straight mins against us league including a 5 min and a 5 on 3 so bring your garbage and next time we wont stand back

this was important for the team to realize this aint AV...torts allows you to go beat the crap out of someone for garbage and we are good enough to kill it off.

this will be the turning point in our season folks wait and see

Shaping up that way. I hope you're right. Said something similar a few minutes ago.

I was not trying to legitimize what Sestito did. I was saying the reffs are being situational tonight. It is not normal to hand 7 min of PP time to a team. Ever. As for 'standard', I pointed out 2 similar instances and how they were handled in the past. In neither case did a player get the penalties Sestito did.

IMO this game does need to be patrolled to a high level - look at the mitchell/kassian thing.

They were gone becaus they didn't want to deal with the bull.

All I see is fans complaining about three penalties we took, while not complaining about the two they didn't call on us. We could have easily had four minutes more in the box. They did miss the hook on Weise though.

Missed calls 2-1 in favour of us. Bad calls? none.

10/10. Ever think of Olympic trolling?

God damn, what a period. What a period!

I can't believe the Kings got as much powerplay time as they did, the refs are joke. What's more unbelievable is that we didn't give up a goal. What a rallying point! And the twins through the body, I love this team's moxy tonight!

Archived