The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Heroes (100th game special) - GAME OVER, HEROES WIN

Master Radishes

Just so you guys know, Im living in Oxford and I am 8 hours ahead of you guys. So during your evenings, i will be sleeping! But I will try and be as active as I can!

Me: "Or you guys could just let me liv–"

Everyone else: "HAHAHAHA!"

letting intoewsables live would be terrifying.... :emot-parrot: :emot-parrot: (man.. these parrots are the best...)

OTTS just one word for your sig : Aladeen! :)

@BHB I didn't realize that was the case

unvote1 Aladeen

OTTS just one word for your sig : Aladeen! :)

@BHB I didn't realize that was the case

unvote1 Aladeen

ok sire

don't hold back on the details :bigblush:

I can think of three things I'd like to do. One would involve some ice cubes and a nine iron. Two would include a buffalo, live or stuffed, preferably stuffed for safety sake. Three, we bring back some of those ice cubes and switch it over to a pitching wedge.

So an interesting looking scenario has come before me, thanks to this exchange:

Think it'd be a good idea to have the sidekicks claim who their partner is? I wouldn't be surprised if 1/3 of them are allied with the Mafia. It could help in finding a good investigation/lynch target.

The heroes know who their sidekick is.

Yeah, I figured.

I'm just saying it could be helpful for all of them to be announced in the thread.

Aladeen.

I checked Aladeen's profile and BHB has yet to visit him. BHB however did visit G_bassi's profile at 2:49pm. Here is MR's announcent of game start, check the timestamp:

Fwa-bam! Superhero PMs have been sent out.

I find it highly unlikely that BHB would visit G_bassi's profile and not Aladeen's profile 15 minutes after game start if he were indeed Aladeen's sidekick. Such a deception, especially in the first round, makes me think that G_bassi is mafia. Also, since Aladeen did not point out that BHB was not in fact his sidekick in the thread, I assume that means he also is a mafia and didn't care about the misinformation. Vote G_bassi .

Except the roles weren't formally handed out until 3:30, at least that's when I got my PM. I doubt the sidekicks would get it any earlier, certainly not 45 minutes beforehand. I mean at 3:00 we were still all talking in the thread about how we'd all like to be villains.

BHB is not my sidekick, lol. He and Aladeen could probably clear that up for you.

Except the roles weren't formally handed out until 3:30, at least that's when I got my PM. I doubt the sidekicks would get it any earlier, certainly not 45 minutes beforehand. I mean at 3:00 we were still all talking in the thread about how we'd all like to be villains.

BHB is not my sidekick, lol. He and Aladeen could probably clear that up for you.

I got mine at 2:30pm.

I am willing to change my vote if someone comes forward with a solid reason for doing so. You have to admit it looks pretty bad to have a sidekick player claiming to be paired with another player, view your profile 15 minutes after roles have been handed out (and not the one he claims to be paired with).

It says for me on my computer that BHB visited my profile at 3:49, which would mean that the clocks on CDC went all screwy after daylights savings time, and that I received my PM at the same time that you guys did, at 2:30, lol (it says 3:30 on the timestamp for me.) That's something of a relief.

But I guess that does confirm that BHB visited my profile after everyones PM's were sent. Why? I don't know. He could tell you.

What reason does BHB have to be looking at g_bassi's profile if we aren't allowed to start PMs with each other? And if Aladeen, g_bassi, and BHB are all Mafia, what's the point in lying about whose sidekick BHB is?

I suppose this is better than nothing, but I'd really like to hear what they have to say about it.

Archived