The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Offical] Kesler traded to Anaheim

TheRussianRocket.

Kesler should get more money for stripping off in ANA than he did in VAN. It is all about those endorsements. Besides that his kids can now learn Spanish instead of French. Spanish, a much more useful language.

Especially if you're American.

Kes is going to love LA...he'll be in excessive EGO heavean!!!!!

• 11 months later...

I think the Canucks won this trade especially since Kes will be a free agent after this year.

Benning did a fantastic job even if Kes tried to put the screws on us by only having 3 teams to be traded to.

Only way Anaheim does well w. This trade is if they win the cup this year.

Mcann is looking like a beauty and say what you want about Sbisa, Bonino, Dorsett but they all played a huge role in helping the Canucks w. Their 6th best regular season in franchise history.

I think the Canucks won this trade especially since Kes will be a free agent after this year.

Benning did a fantastic job even if Kes tried to put the screws on us by only having 3 teams to be traded to.

Mcann is looking like a beauty and say what you want about Sbisa, Bonino, Dorsett but they all played a huge role in helping the Canucks w. Their 6th best regular season in franchise history.

Dorsett wasn't part of the Kesler trade.

If I'm not mistaken , we received Bonino Sbisa , 1st and 3rd for Kesler.

And we flipped that Anaheim 3rd to NYR for Dorssett.

We swapped 3rd round picks with Anaheim (gave away our 2015 and got a 2014) so we didn't really "gain" a 3rd round pick. We basically traded our 2015 3rd for Dorsett.

I said from the start that the only way this becomes a good trade for the ducks is if it gets them a cup and it didn't. The ducks core will be another year older next year and I don't see them winning it with kess.

Mcann for kess straight up is sure to look like a win for us in the coming years.

I said from the start that the only way this becomes a good trade for the ducks is if it gets them a cup and it didn't. The ducks core will be another year older next year and I don't see them winning it with kess.

Mcann for kess straight up is sure to look like a win for us in the coming years.

this logic only like 1/30th of trades are 'good'

Archived