The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jake Virtanen | #18 | RW

avelanch

Soooo, Jake's first game back today eh?

2G 2A +3 5PIM

Anything less than that and he's a bust.

I believe the game is tomorrow against kootenay.

I predict him as having a strong season and post season this year , developing into a god damn beast , ripping opponents heads off and scoring so many goals that they ban him from the CHL, AHL...,KHL and Europe , for ruining opposition players and mothers + daughters around the world with no remorse whatsoever.

Your a bad man jake.

• Upvote 1

I believe the game is tomorrow against kootenay.

I predict him as having a strong season and post season this year , developing into a god damn beast , ripping opponents heads off and scoring so many goals that they ban him from the CHL, AHL...,KHL and Europe , for ruining opposition players and mothers + daughters around the world with no remorse whatsoever.

Your a bad man jake.

Bettman won't mind...?

Jake just maim...no serious mauling and no tearing heads off...goals...goals are good.

he'll get a hatty of hatties, 9 goals to go along with a gordie howe hatty when he assists on his own goal and then fights the ref when the ref tries to deny him his assist.

beast mode.

i believe that is whats called an "ovechtrick"

Game is 9-2 for the Hitman, who also have a 42 - 21 shot advantage. There's a column in the boxscore for shots but nobody is adding any information to it....

Virtanen is still at just 1 assist so hopefully he can get in on the scoring tonight. Never mind, looks like the game is over.

Edited by Canucks1219

Here's a brief paragraph on Virtanen on the game recap.

http://www.hitmenhockey.com/article/hitmen-never-let-up-in-9-2-trouncing-of-ice

crop_2576387_27_1414212758.jpeg

Exposing every hole in the Ice defence and pouring the shots on Hoflin, the Hitmen struck again just over three minutes later as Chase finally found a cure for his snakebite with a feed from Jake Virtanen, who made his 2014-2015 WHL season debut on Friday.