The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jake Virtanen | #18 | RW

avelanch

12 minutes ago, messier's_elbow said:

Sounds like he enjoyed his all star break a little too much. I'm not worried if I was meeting Hollywood hotties I would get a bit side tracked as well. 

Maybe he's liking wiener in the bun a bit too much though?

5 hours ago, rizzuto&hatoum said:

He should not have bought that hot dog while shooting the NY video. After that, Prust played instead. Maybe it wasn't the Prust whining but JV's snacking.

Maybe the kid is addicted to burgers, of the fur variety?  :shock:. He should be training, but he's enjoying a nice snack.  

Is there anything to that rumor? It sounds like the radio guys are making stories sound more interesting than they are. WD said yesterday that they wanted Jake in for Calgary on Saturday and they played Jared because he hadn't played a game in 2 weeks. It could be a case of where there's smoke there's fire. Or it could be that the radio blow hards are trying to get listeners.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, canuckledraggin said:

Is there anything to that rumor? It sounds like the radio guys are making stories sound more interesting than they are. WD said yesterday that they wanted Jake in for Calgary on Saturday and they played Jared because he hadn't played a game in 2 weeks. It could be a case of where there's smoke there's fire. Or it could be that the radio blow hards are trying to get listeners.

Well we know that's the baseline to start from...

7 hours ago, canuckledraggin said:

don taylor stated outright that they were speculating about it. if people choose to regurgitate their speculation as fact that's not the hosts' fault.

all we know is that jake was reported to be in, and was then bag skated and made a late scratch in favor of mccann. 

20 minutes ago, tas said:

don taylor stated outright that they were speculating about it. if people choose to regurgitate their speculation as fact that's not the hosts' fault.

all we know is that jake was reported to be in, and was then bag skated and made a late scratch in favor of mccann

Although not according to WD last night.

4 minutes ago, Salmonberries said:

I knew there was something special about that boy. He's already living the Hollywood celebrity lifestyle I see.

Maybe he can hang out with Justin Bieber down in SoCal this summer.

justin-bieber%201_zpsaqszb87e.jpg451347062%201_zps4cgy4ndz.jpg

Is that Biebster, or Nylandster?:lol: