The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jake Virtanen | #18 | RW

avelanch

http://hitmenhockey.com/video/45245

0:00 - Jake's first goal is the first clip of the video. Virtanen was basically free to skate around the net for a wrap-around goal.

1:37 - Uses his size and speed to get passed the Giants defenseman for a backhand shot stopped by the Vancouver goalie.

For some stupid, stupid reason the highlights end at the 5-2 goal. Jake scored the next goal in the game but too bad for us.

• Upvote 2

I was at this game tonight and I gotta say, Jake Virtanen looked dangerous every time he was on the ice. The hitmen were playing their 3rd game in 4 nights and seemed pretty tired. Virtanen still had a jump in his step and was by far the best player on the ice for Calgary.

• Upvote 2

I was at this game tonight and I gotta say, Jake Virtanen looked dangerous every time he was on the ice. The hitmen were playing their 3rd game in 4 nights and seemed pretty tired. Virtanen still had a jump in his step and was by far the best player on the ice for Calgary.

What happened on his second goal? The highlights on the Hitmen website doesn't show it...

Vancouver Giants should make a move for him.

I wonder if GM Scott Bonner is thinking about that right now. With the Memorial Cup being back in Vancouver next season, wouldn't it be great to have a local Canucks top prospect on the local junior team and have him get a chance to win a Memorial Cup in his home area??

And the amount of tickets JV will sell!

Wow.

I wonder if GM Scott Bonner is thinking about that right now. With the Memorial Cup being back in Vancouver next season, wouldn't it be great to have a local Canucks top prospect on the local junior team and have him get a chance to win a Memorial Cup in his home area??

And the amount of tickets JV will sell!

Wow.

It's in red Deer next year.