The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC

CanucksFan2323

Hey guys, this post might be a bit weird, but anyway I just wanna say thanks because I've been kind of sad/depressed lately (personal reasons) but whenever I come on CDC you guys always like make me feel better.. I know that sounds really weird, but I just wanna say thank you :)

mods can lock this if this is too creepy/weird.

We're like a family here.

I guess that's true. Out of my entire family (my side and wife's side), roughly 30 people, I really only like 2 or 3 of them. Whereas on CDC, I like about 3 people here. So while the numbers are the same, the percentage isn't.

But percentages aside, yeah, I guess it is like a family. I dislike most of you, but it's still worthwhile coming because 3 of you are enjoyable to converse with.

Hey guys, this post might be a bit weird, but anyway I just wanna say thanks because I've been kind of sad/depressed lately (personal reasons) but whenever I come on CDC you guys always like make me feel better.. I know that sounds really weird, but I just wanna say thank you :)

mods can lock this if this is too creepy/weird.

ey, keep your chin up, and i hope all is better soon. it's not weird, it's human.

Archived