The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Coyotes

-Vintage Canuck-

Please slot Kenins in next game, Horvat looks lost without him.

Disagree. Horvat and Hansen looked good with Mcmillan. Mike Smith just straight up stole everything. We could have had 4-5 more goals easy. But what Kenins adds is the extra umph that line needs to get their offense going. That line focuses on, pressure. You can't hold the puck for half a second without one of them on top of you, and they all have enough offense to keep the other team on their toes. The line played good today, it's just that they play GREAT with kenins

Perfect game for Marky mark to start. Turned out exactly as willy hoped I'm sure. Nice easy game to get him going

I liked the way he handled that last little flurry too. I'm glad he got in that extra work since he didn't have that much to handle during the rest of the game.

Not seeing a lot of love for Vey here guys. The guy had another good game and is responsible for the Canucks having that late power play.

I thought it was one of the most visible I've seen him in a game. He was there defensively.... offensively.

Good game and a good weekend with the 2 wins. My only peeve is why don't the guys when they are throwing hits put some force behind them. It looks like they don't want to mess up the pillow. I wish they would slam them every them hard everytime like Kenins and Dorrsett do.

It's gotten to the point for me now where I truly believe that the Canucks will make the playoffs.

I've predicted since the start of the season that they would, but I was never quite sure. I'm certain now that they will.

Post again once they made it.

20th EN goal of the season. Not sure if that is bad, as it masks our poor offense. Or good, as it shows we can close out 1 goal games by adding the insurance.

I don't get how empty net goals mask poor offence?

You could be leading every game 12-11 and score however many empty net goals when your opponent has their goalie pulled. If anything it proves how good we are at closing out games.

It's gotten to the point for me now where I truly believe that the Canucks will make the playoffs.

I've predicted since the start of the season that they would, but I was never quite sure. I'm certain now that they will.

The last time they missed the playoffs they bounced back the following season. Missing the playoffs isn't in our DNA :)

Archived