The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

2 hours ago, McHortanen said:

Boeser>>>>>Konecny

In all honesty i can see Boeser being ranked top 5 of this draft class in a few years. Absolute steal by Benning. Maybe even top 3? No way hes going to be better than McDavid but i can see him sliding to top 3, but top 5 is much more likely.

Can i get that remote from Adam Sandler and FF 2-3 years to when our young guys start to really take over this team and form our new core? Please :)

Oh boy.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Alflives said:

Yup, chest, Abbs, and forearms arms attract the babes.  A big strong ass is better for hockey though.  

For an alien you have a good understanding of human anatomy and human sexuality. But you are right. In hockey you want a low center of gravity (big thighs, big ass). But girls seem to go for the opposite kind of build -- like Big Bad John -- "kind of broad at the shoulders and narrow at the hip". 

Can't have everything.

For you I would recommend trying to concentrate more on charm than on physique. That is my strategy,  not that my wife (or any other women) are impressed with either one in my case.

Of course there is always the hugely successful strategy with the babes of portraying yourself as a hockey nerd. (Has that worked for anyone?)

Edited by JamesB
  • Upvote 2

On February 5, 2016 at 0:04 PM, Sherthng said:

I know a lot of these goals have been seen already but here is another video of our next sniper!

4:10 mark. Wow. That's one of the fastest releases I have ever seen. This kids hands are unreal. That shot actually made my jaw drop

Edited by cuporbust

59 minutes ago, canuckledraggin said:

But Konecny doh... I have Konecny rash in my pants. Boeser wuz a fluke and I sure hope that 24th pick pays off. loltard.

I really wanted Konecny at the draft. After seeing Boeser score the way he does though... I think we made the right pick.

On 2016-02-05 at 2:06 PM, McHortanen said:

Can i get that remote from Adam Sandler and FF 2-3 years to when our young guys start to really take over this team and form our new core? Please :)

Nah, trust me, you don't want to fast forward. You'll get there soon enough. Besides, watching the kids develop is all part of the evolution of the team.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, shiznak said:

Travis Konecny NHL comparison = Jaden Schwartz

Brock Boeser NHL comparison = Thomas Vanek (Buffalo days)

Take your pick.

I like my Brock Boeser NHL comparison better. :P 

Edited by thejazz97

On February 8, 2016 at 1:25 AM, Shiftynifty said:

I really wanted Konecny at the draft. After seeing Boeser score the way he does though... I think we made the right pick.

No kidding. He's rated 10 spots behind brock now on some lists. And everyone thinks it was a fluke. lol.