The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

That draft slip thingy. 

It looks like Benning had Julius Nattinen at 13 just after Boeser. If Boeser was taken before our pick, something makes me think we would have went for Julius Nattinen who's ripping it up in the O. 6'3 191 pound center. He's also a winger.

He fell all the way to the second round in which Anaheim took that pick.

I'll take my Boeser however.

Edited by Odd.

Just now, Odd. said:

That draft slip thingy. 

Benning looks like had Julius Nattinen at 13 just after Boeser. If Boeser was taken before our pick, something makes me think we would have went for Julius Nattinen who's ripping it up in the O. 6'3 191 pound center.

He fell all the way to the second round in which Anaheim took that pick.

I'll take my Boeser however.

Benning said if Boeser wasn't available they were going to look at trading down

• Upvote 1

Boeser's second was much better. IMO, no coincidence he started playing better after being moved back to the first line.

Boeser's passing skills are very underrated. His defensive play doesn't get enough love either.

He didn't get many scoring chances, so hopefully we see some in the third.

Without reading any other posts i thought Boeser had a decent game and this is the first time i've watched him play live but after all the hype he got on here I was expecting a lot more and he seems very slow, reminds me of dane fox kind of, slow skater with a heavy shot 

2 hours ago, yogolol said:

Without reading any other posts i thought Boeser had a decent game and this is the first time i've watched him play live but after all the hype he got on here I was expecting a lot more and he seems very slow, reminds me of dane fox kind of, slow skater with a heavy shot 

lol

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, yogolol said:

You should read other posts. He is nothing like Dane Fox (whoever that is) and you should look for his highlight video link.

52 minutes ago, AlphaHoneyBadger said:

You should read other posts. He is nothing like Dane Fox (whoever that is) and you should look for his highlight video link.

Ok, this confuses me. If you don't know who Dane Fox is, how do you know Brock is nothing like him? That's completely illogical.

I had to work today, so I missed the game unfortunately. Can anybody tell me if they tried him on the 2nd line with Dvorak?

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Drewman said:

Ok, this confuses me. If you don't know who Dane Fox is, how do you know Brock is nothing like him? That's completely illogical.

I had to work today, so I missed the game unfortunately. Can anybody tell me if they tried him on the 2nd line with Dvorak?

He got bumped up to the first line with Mathews and Tkachuk, some time early in the 2nd. Don't think he got any points but looked very good and not out of place at all.