The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

3 hours ago, Derp... said:

Cassels can pass well, but I really have no idea how to project him based on his AHL numbers so far. 

I do believe Cassels will come around...I think it is almost totally a head issue...he doesn't want to work hard enough to improve, with his lineage I think he will "get it" soon and start doing all the little things that take extra effort.

25 minutes ago, Rollieo Del Fuego said:

...it's just an idea, gleaned from his body language, toothpick biceps, body language again (hunched over, arm or arms on legs, smirk on face, 1 assist in 21 games...assists are his gig....

He's recovering from a injury he sustained last year in which he played through + a grueling memorial cup run.
He didn't have the benefit of some offseason training like his teammates so he's playing catch up just to get going.
BTW This is the Brock Boeser thread.

3 minutes ago, chilliwiggins said:

bad line combo, bo's cousin Travis Konecny was thought to be the pick going to be taken by the canucks at 23, instead boeser was picked , flyers immediately made a trade to move up and grab konecny.    I think bo would have preferred his cousin as hes better.lol

You can't let any shred of positivity live on this board, can you?

Edited by Winter Soldier
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Alflives said:

How long do you think before we see him sniping BoHo's passes?

I agree that he looks like a great pick. And both McCann and Horvat look like potential centers for him. I guess he will be in in the NCAA for one more year. But after that I could see him as RW playing with the Sedins.

On Saturday, June 27, 2015 at 6:37 PM, Watermelons said:

NOT CARLO

Welcome to the Canucks! Very touching story for Brock and all the adversity he's gone through. He's gonna be a big goal scorer for us in the future

On Saturday, June 27, 2015 at 6:38 PM, JE14 said:

WOOOOOOOO NOT CARLO WOOOOOOOOO

On Saturday, June 27, 2015 at 6:38 PM, Tom Sestito said:

He didn't pick Carlo or Bittner.

I am extremely happy because he didn't pick any of those.

I was a big proponent of taking Carlo if Boeser wasn't there.

I'd bet he turns into a very solid NHL defenceman.

2 hours ago, chilliwiggins said:

bad line combo, bo's cousin Travis Konecny was thought to be the pick going to be taken by the canucks at 23, instead boeser was picked , flyers immediately made a trade to move up and grab konecny.    I think bo would have preferred his cousin as hes better.lol

My god are you stunned. 

Konecny over Boeser? 

I pray for people like you. 

• Upvote 1

From day 1 loved this pick, today I love this pick, yesterday i loved this pick, tomorrow im going to love this pick, in 2 days im still going to love this pick, in the next 2 months im still going to love this pick, by next year im going to REALLY REALLY REALLY like this pick, and in 10 years im going to be very thankful of this pick.

Time for some coke

Edited by Odd.
  • Upvote 3