The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PETITION] - Change Vancouver Canucks Jerseys

Caknuckle Puck

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Unanimous on cdc. Out in the real world, the majority of Canuck Nation want the Orca gone. And ASAP.

Johnny Canuck >>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>

Stick in Rink C >>>>>>>>>>> Orca

>>>>>>>

Speeding Skate >>>>>>

Still living in a fantasy land I see... The Orca Stays!

Canucks may be thinking about changing the jersey due to people questioning Trevor Linden and management so frequently.

Please Sign this Petition if you would like the Canucks to change Jerseys in the soon future, I hate our logo if you agree lets get the word out that people want change!

We are changing our culture so, I know how bad ass our tough JB team will look in the future, Imagine Virtanen and Horvat in the skate uniform.

I can't wait to see the uniforms again against Toronto.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPCBFcT2kIc

PLEASE SIGN PETITION IF YOU WOULD LIKE A CHANGE! (leave a comment of your favorite uniform)

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/change-the-vancouver-canucks-nhl-jersey-petition

Why do people continue to belabor this topic? They have said they are not going to do it. What is in that statement that you cannot understand?

Unanimous on cdc. Out in the real world, the majority of Canuck Nation want the Orca gone. And ASAP.

Johnny Canuck >>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>

Stick in Rink C >>>>>>>>>>> Orca

>>>>>>>

Speeding Skate >>>>>>

Could you put out some numbers regarding your 'reality' of a Canuck Nation that wants the Orca gone? Are these actual fans of the team? CDC has a huge membership and represents some of the most loyal fans that the team has. Time and again, the idea of changing the uni has been shot down here. Besides, the owners and management want to keep the current jersey as is.

Why would people in Vancouver think that a cartoon of a logger is more significant than a logo with a glorious whale that dominates their offshore waters? The Orcas still thrive, while any loggers that ever lived in Vancouver have long since moved on.

Keep the Orca and dump the 'Vancouver' from it.

I'm pretty sure we have the most jersey changes in NHL history... Correct me if I'm wrong.

The orca is the most unique logo in the NHL and represents the west coast quite well. OP may not like the orca but it's the primary logo that everyone recognizes nation-wide for the past 18 years. Maybe in the future they will make some small changes to the jerseys, but I highly doubt they will change the logo.

I'm pretty sure we have the most jersey changes in NHL history... Correct me if I'm wrong.

The orca is the most unique logo in the NHL and represents the west coast quite well. OP may not like the orca but it's the primary logo that everyone recognizes nation-wide for the past 18 years. Maybe in the future they will make some small changes to the jerseys, but I highly doubt they will change the logo.

Too much logic for CDC.

Archived