The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Investing in the stock market - Discussion

AV's Coin

2 hours ago, Warhippy said:

Eyes up.

NNDM just laid down a $180 million registered direct offering.  Shares in ore tanking.  Set my new limit to $5.30 to buy back in.

The offering was at $6. It didn't even sniff that. People know something's up. They're increasing market cap for a take over, or are going so cash heavy to be able to buy out a competitor. 

Edit: On a side note, it's great when the most recent offering is 100% above your entry point:lol:

Edited by NucksPatsFan

13 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

:(

Meh can't hit them all. I have my capital tied up in other investments. I actually did have a look at it then went to my portfolio and I just didn't want to sell anything to buy GIX. I guess that's a good sign? I wouldn't have been able to put in anything meaningful.

I bought ARKW instead.

Edited by I.Am.Ironman

2 minutes ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

Meh can't hit them all. I have my capital tied up in other investments. I actually did have a look at it then went to my portfolio and I just didn't want to sell anything to buy GIX. I guess that's a good sign? I wouldn't have been able to put in anything meaningful.

I bought ARKW instead.

Despite what Professor Oak might say, you can't catch 'em all. 

If you see nothing you want to sell, it means you've got a great portfolio!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, NucksPatsFan said:

The offering was at $6. It didn't even sniff that. People know something's up. They're increasing market cap for a take over, or are going so cash heavy to be able to buy out a competitor. 

Edit: On a side note, it's great when the most recent offering is 100% above your entry point:lol:

Just heard the potential strike option for FSR-wt will be january/february after they do their thing.

Strike option on warrants is $11.50 usd per common warrant in exchange for class A FSR stock.

Stock is hovering at or around $20+ usd.

glad I held on now cha-ching

53 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

The scum at Citron were wrong again. Surprise, surprise. Crazy how big their following is given their annual average return is -20%

they just gave me a discount is all. I'd be curious to see if they actually picked up shares in the low 20s.

Also, Tesla continue to defy logic and fundamentals.. I love it but am expecting a significant pull back. I'm on the fence on what to do with my shares. Have to remind myself to just hold for long term and not try to time the price.

Edited by I.Am.Ironman

27 minutes ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

they just gave me a discount is all. I'd be curious to see if they actually picked up shares in the low 20s.

Also, Tesla continue to defy logic and fundamentals.. I love it but am expecting a significant pull back. I'm on the fence on what to do with my shares. Have to remind myself to just hold for long term and not try to time the price.

I don't see Tesla going anywhere but up until they get officially gets added to s&p 500. Might see a pull back after that or a couple days before.

4 hours ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

Thats the hardest part right now. Just killed it again today and might keep going up into s&p inclusion.  hard to see a big pull back, might happen but they seem to be teflon.  I need to get it in my TFSA for retirement.

7 hours ago, Warhippy said:

Just heard the potential strike option for FSR-wt will be january/february after they do their thing.

Strike option on warrants is $11.50 usd per common warrant in exchange for class A FSR stock.

Stock is hovering at or around $20+ usd.

glad I held on now cha-ching

I am trying to fugure out warrants as i saw CIICW stock came up.

On 12/5/2020 at 3:03 PM, NucksPatsFan said:

November was an incredible month for returns. 

I truly feel blessed to work full time in a career I’m passionate about, while being able to make a great additional income in the market.

The gains look great in the account but that money isn’t doing anything or helping anyone. 

I decided to donate a substantial part of my November profits to a cause near and dear to my heart. 

This has only motivated me further to continue being a student of the market to improve my ability to make big returns to be able to give back even more. 

It’ll be great to have a purpose greater than greed to maximize returns. 

E3E2DFF4-452A-426D-A12A-132AACA152ED.jpeg

On 12/5/2020 at 3:03 PM, NucksPatsFan said:

November was an incredible month for returns. 

I truly feel blessed to work full time in a career I’m passionate about, while being able to make a great additional income in the market.

The gains look great in the account but that money isn’t doing anything or helping anyone. 

I decided to donate a substantial part of my November profits to a cause near and dear to my heart. 

This has only motivated me further to continue being a student of the market to improve my ability to make big returns to be able to give back even more. 

It’ll be great to have a purpose greater than greed to maximize returns. 

E3E2DFF4-452A-426D-A12A-132AACA152ED.jpeg

Thats very good on you bud, people will need all the help they can get especially during these troubled times