The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

2 hours ago, J-23 said:

Brad Stevens is coach of the year, his team is missing both superstars, and they're demolishing teams. Plus his inbound plays are on point.

not sure about that

lebron would give him a pretty good run for coach of the year

in my opinion anyway

5 hours ago, naslund.is.king said:

so should the raps blow it up or trade for a 3rd star?

How do Ujiri & Casey keep their jobs after being swept in back to back playoff losses to Cavs along with losing East Finals 2 yrs ago. Ujiri promised "culture change" and Raps changed the whole way they play to defeat Lebron & Cavs which didn't worked. Raps are so scared of Lebron and give him way too much respect.

They can't stand pat and do nothing. I don't think much of Ujiri to be honest. He hasn't done many trades since he's been in Toronto or much of anything. They need to hire experienced people as GM and Coach. Casey has taken them as far as he can.

Raps do need 3rd star for sure. But who wants to come play in Canada.

Ah man I would be so pissed if I was a Raptors fans after Lebron convinced the refs to change that call.  Probably for the best the Grizzlies left, even if they drafted a superstar he would just bolt anyways.  The NBA is kind of a joke league tbh.  Of course the NHL isn't much better, they got an expansion team posed to win it all in their first year.

6 hours ago, fivethej said:

How do Ujiri & Casey keep their jobs after being swept in back to back playoff losses to Cavs along with losing East Finals 2 yrs ago. Ujiri promised "culture change" and Raps changed the whole way they play to defeat Lebron & Cavs which didn't worked. Raps are so scared of Lebron and give him way too much respect.

They can't stand pat and do nothing. I don't think much of Ujiri to be honest. He hasn't done many trades since he's been in Toronto or much of anything. They need to hire experienced people as GM and Coach. Casey has taken them as far as he can.

Raps do need 3rd star for sure. But who wants to come play in Canada.

I'm not a Raptors fan but if 1 in 30 players want to play in Canada, which I'm sure is the case, they'll be fine.