The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

13 minutes ago, Van40 said:

They gave it right back to Miami!!

Giannis is the regular season king. The postseason is a different story lol

He should recruit Embiid and together they can take their talents to South Beach. Win some easy titles and erase that reputation of playoff failure. Heck there is a clear precedent for tucking your tail between your legs and running from competition to create super teams in order to win. Why should Giannis be held to a higher standard? B)

Edited by Toews
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Toews said:

He should recruit Embiid and together they can take their talents to South Beach. Win some easy titles and erase that reputation of playoff failure. Heck there is a clear precedent for tucking your tail between your legs and running from competition to create super teams in order to win. Why should Giannis be held to a higher standard? B)

Typical Toews...

If Giannis does ever leave Milwaukee, it'll be for the Raptors or Mavericks. Clear connections with those 2 teams. 

• Cheers 1

26 minutes ago, Van40 said:

Typical Toews...

If Giannis does ever leave Milwaukee, it'll be for the Raptors or Mavericks. Clear connections with those 2 teams. 

I was joking about including Embiid but I think Giannis going to the Heat might make a lot of sense. Butler imho is severely underrated, I would take him over a lot of guys that are perceived to be better but they don't bring the intangibles that he brings in boatloads. Then you have Bam who is  just starting to come into his own. Seems like a more attractive situation than the Raptors could provide, less taxes as well.

Edited by Toews

2 hours ago, Van40 said:

Typical Toews...

Dang, Giannis and Luka would probably be even more dangerous -- one's unstoppable almost on the inside, another can create with the best of them from outside.

Talk about stacked WC teams...

8 hours ago, Toews said:

I was joking about including Embiid but I think Giannis going to the Heat might make a lot of sense. Butler imho is severely underrated, I would take him over a lot of guys that are perceived to be better but they don't bring the intangibles that he brings in boatloads. Then you have Bam who is  just starting to come into his own. Seems like a more attractive situation than the Raptors could provide, less taxes as well.

Butler sounds like a he's a locker room cancer though.  Butler is probably the kind of player that attracts some players, and keeps others away.