The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Andrey Pedan | D

SilentSam

23 minutes ago, Gstank29 said:

Sbisa couldn't even stick handle during the morning skate. He isn't close.

I know im a bit off topic ..  But really like the grit Biega has brought up.. Have you been able to watch the Utica games Gstank29?  any link you can offer?  Would rather watch Pedan and Comets  somewhat live, than wait for hilite reels.

good on Andrey!  Pumpin it up!!

Just now, SilentSam said:

I know im a bit off topic ..  But really like the grit Biega has brought up.. Have you been able to watch the Utica games Gstank29?  any link you can offer?  Would rather watch Pedan and Comets  somewhat live, than wait for hilite reels.

good on Andrey!  Pumpin it up!!

IF you sign up for AHL live you can watch replays of the games for free. Otherwise i haven't had much time to watch any games. Might try and watch a couple over the break, but even then I'm mainly going to be watching the Wjs

5 minutes ago, Gstank29 said:

IF you sign up for AHL live you can watch replays of the games for free. Otherwise i haven't had much time to watch any games. Might try and watch a couple over the break, but even then I'm mainly going to be watching the Wjs

ThankYou.

Sbisa sounds like he might be ready to come back soon but I still think we have to call up Pedan. He's played a lot with Biega (or Fedun, not sure who more with) so I wouldn't mind seeing Biega and Pedan play on our bottom pairing. Biega's probably been our 3rd or 4th best defenceman since coming up though.

Edler - Tanev

Hutton - Bartkowski

Pedan - Biega

When Sbisa returns

Edler - Tanev

Sbisa - Biega

Hutton - Bartkowski

Pedan

22 hours ago, keredz said:

Good stat line for Pedan tonight. One goal and assist, with an impressive seven shots on net while being a plus two. 

EXCELLENT night, I agree !  The two points, the seven shots, AND the +2, AND the 6 PIM.  Call him up, AND, this time play him in position.

It's time to call this guy up and give him a real opportunity (not as a forward).

I don't know what management is afraid of. They clearly think Pedan has NHL potential since they gave up a 3rd for him. Give him a taste of the NHL and see what happens. It's not like Weber's game is at an NHL level right now, surely giving Pedan a look is a better option at this point.

If they're serious about building for the future, that involves giving guys on the farm a chance when injuries strike. It's how guys like Edler and Bieksa got their first shot. Don't assume a player isn't ready until he proves it one way or another. 

45 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

It's time to call this guy up and give him a real opportunity (not as a forward).

I don't know what management is afraid of. They clearly think Pedan has NHL potential since they gave up a 3rd for him. Give him a taste of the NHL and see what happens. It's not like Weber's game is at an NHL level right now, surely giving Pedan a look is a better option at this point.

If they're serious about building for the future, that involves giving guys on the farm a chance when injuries strike. It's how guys like Edler and Bieksa got their first shot. Don't assume a player isn't ready until he proves it one way or another. 

100%

2 hours ago, DeNiro said:

1 hour ago, Rush17 said:

100%

Hope to hear an announcement of sorts tomorrow,. We're definitely depleted on the D- end of the ice..

Chicago would be a great opportunity,. And that is without any expectation. I will save my expectation for next season.  Hopefully we gain some "tandem" support, until then,. Maybe a small peek into the future with this.. http://youtu.be/go_yn0rqPAU

8 minutes ago, Whale Tail said:

Hopefully As a defenseman too

But, but.... he should play as goalie!

EDIT: You know, if WD actually did that, I wouldn't know whether to be unhappy that we have a defenseman in goal or to laugh hysterically that WD's teasing us by placing Pedan in random spots rather than as a defender.

Archived