The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Devils 3-2 Canucks

CANUCK-EXPRESS

The coach needs to mix skill and grit in our lines, not separate them. Cracknells line were great but had no finish, Vbratas line had no grit to open things up.

Sedin -Sedin - Hansen

Higgins - Horvat - Burrows

Dorsett - McCann - Vbrata

Baertschi - Cracknell - Prust

Simple change up but thats how successful teams roll their lines, by mixing skill and size.

Really didn't think that we played bad, but we need to convert on our chances. 1/7 on the PP isn't good enough. Also, get the puck out of the zone. Gave it away so many times, which lead to the 1-0 goal and the 3-1 goal. Schnieder was better then Markstrom. Simply put.

It's like a guessing game, which team are you gonna get, the team that beats the reigning SC champs or the team that can't score.

That said, this is what I expected from the season. The kids are great talents and well be important in the long run but when they aren't scoring it leaves the Sedins alone to produce offence.

1 minute ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

The coach needs to mix skill and grit in our lines, not separate them. Cracknells line were great but had no finish, Vbratas line had no grit to open things up.

Sedin -Sedin - Hansen

Higgins - Horvat - Burrows

Dorsett - McCann - Vbrata

Baertschi - Cracknell - Prust

Simple change up but thats how successful teams roll their lines, by mixing skill and size.

Rather have Virtanen there. Nothing good will happen to Baertschi playing in the fourth line.

Just now, Jam126 said:

Was Mark playing well? (Didn't watch the game) He only made 19 saves?! Yikes.

Didn't watch too much of the game either but I usually just assume that it's our defence that chokes up and I'm right more often than not. 

Archived