The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Anaheim Ducks 11/30/2015.

Nex is my ex

This defence is the worst in the league. Edler and Tanev don't play physically enough to clear their net, either does Hamhuis. Sbisa is the only physical defenceman we have.

I'll keep singing this tune because it's going to be the reason we miss the playoffs. Defence.

You throw someone like Hamonic into that lineup, in front of our crease and both those goals don't even happen.

Just now, DownUndaCanuck said:

This defence is the worst in the league. Edler and Tanev don't play physically enough to clear their net, either does Hamhuis. Sbisa is the only physical defenceman we have.

I'll keep singing this tune because it's going to be the reason we miss the playoffs. Defence.

You throw someone like Hamonic into that lineup, in front of our crease and both those goals don't even happen.

But, but Edler and Tanev are one of the best duos in the league.........at watching other teams invade their crease.

Great why did WD second guess himself an dress Weber tonight ? he should have dressed Pedan an given him a game he will get his nhl salary in the press box !This is where Weber should be  Bo the goat on that goal this is gonna be long night. two poor penalties we are gonna get ripped in second . thanks Willie

Archived