The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Anaheim Ducks 11/30/2015.

Nex is my ex

Just now, oldnews said:

I propose to send another 5th to Montreal and bring back Zack. 

I miss the guy and the effect he had on opposition teams that did not want to have to deal with him.

Under-rated presence imo - that Prust is not matching.

Zach is in rehab for the year.

2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

For the right trade, I'm willing to see Tanev off myself. Benning wanted to stick with what he has......

Tanev would be hard to let go but for Hamonic I'd move him.  We need size and grit.  RIght now we are the softest D core I have seen and that includes Edmonton's

Just now, yes we can nucks said:

2 goals allowed in one period to the second worst offense in the league (only 47 goals scored in 24 games).  Ducks are really exposing our feeble defense.  And our whole team looks too passive tonight.  They need to be a lot chippier and stand up to the Ducks abrasiveness.

an that is a team that has not played since friday .There is no excuse for lack of effort here

1 minute ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

This defence is the worst in the league. Edler and Tanev don't play physically enough to clear their net, either does Hamhuis. Sbisa is the only physical defenceman we have.

I'll keep singing this tune because it's going to be the reason we miss the playoffs. Defence.

You throw someone like Hamonic into that lineup, in front of our crease and both those goals don't even happen.

Don't get why everyone is/was so high on Tanev any ways...Can't hit, not a great skater, gets pushed around easily, weak shot.  He is considered our top guy when on most teams he is a #4 or #5...

1 minute ago, oldnews said:

I propose to send another 5th to Montreal and bring back Zack. 

I miss the guy and the effect he had on opposition teams that did not want to have to deal with him.

Under-rated presence imo - that Prust is not matching.

Whaaaaaaat.

You mean the same Zack who refused to use his size and strength when he was a Canuck? Or do you mean the Zack who becomes an amazing power forward in NHL 16?

Just now, canuktravella said:

id worry more about weber who takes a lazy penalty that puts us in a 2 goal hole not sure why we called pedan up to warm the pressbox up?

Not so much lazy as selfish.  That's two games in arrow he has taken a selfish penalty and cost us a goal.  Good thing he is a physical force and strong defensively so we can over-look that.

Archived