The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Evander Kane under sex offense investigation

Toews

2 hours ago, canuktravella said:

kanes the new cosby lol

FTFY LOL

Remember when he was just a kid taking topless pics with wheeler and holding stacks of cash worth more than small houses and proclaiming himself to be a future 50 goal scorer...those immature days...

Now look at him, all grown up and acting out in more adult ways. $&!# leopards don't $&!# far from the $&!# tree, their $&!# spots just get bigger.

I bet she has a 'memory problem' - a brown bag with 50k now and another when the case fails due to her 'memory'. Tough decision.

1 hour ago, Edlerberry said:

FTFY LOL

Remember when he was just a kid taking topless pics with wheeler and holding stacks of cash worth more than small houses and proclaiming himself to be a future 50 goal scorer...those immature days...

Now look at him, all grown up and acting out in more adult ways. $&!# leopards don't $&!# far from the $&!# tree, their $&!# spots just get bigger.

I bet she has a 'memory problem' - a brown bag with 50k now and another when the case fails due to her 'memory'. Tough decision.

Grown up? He is still just 24, a kid by most standards. 

On 2015-12-28 at 6:21 PM, Edlerberry said:

FTFY LOL

Right, even though you have been presented with no evidence and Kane hasn't even been charged with anything you are still labeling him a rapist. 

Really? Why, because his names Kane and he doesn't play for the Canucks so you don't like him?

Archived