The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Blue Jackets F Kerby Rychel asks for trade

its not hansen hate, its moving an asset who if he was to return something we lack and helps you going forward you need to have a non biased gm hat on and make the deal that improves the team now and long term. Not the sentimental fan hat who loves hansen and doesnt move him period

i like hansen, solid 2 way player, but we have seen him peak, and he really should be on a different line, vrbata should be with the twins or atleast burrows, hes making 4.5m and has been all the way down on the 4th line this year. leave him with the twins let him get 20ish goals a year. let hansen stay in the middle of the forward group

4 minutes ago, Yotes said:

its not hansen hate, its moving an asset who if he was to return something we lack and helps you going forward you need to have a non biased gm hat on and make the deal that improves the team now and long term. Not the sentimental fan hat who loves hansen and doesnt move him period

i like hansen, solid 2 way player, but we have seen him peak, and he really should be on a different line, vrbata should be with the twins or atleast burrows, hes making 4.5m and has been all the way down on the 4th line this year. leave him with the twins let him get 20ish goals a year. let hansen stay in the middle of the forward group

Burrows hasn't earned the right to play with the Sedins in recent weeks. He looks downright lazy out there, not the same Burrows who succeeded on any line last season.

Vrbata is just ok.

30 minutes ago, BanTSN said:

Veteran experience.  Winning environment.  It's a business.

Congratulations, you're CDC's reigning king of spam.

You could go a year without including a thought in a post!

That's quite an accomplishment.  There are fast food commercials on TSN with more food for thought.  Well done.

Definitely enhancing the commercial experience!

7 minutes ago, Yotes said:

Yup, we are - or should be - rebuilding.  If moving Hansen gets us Rychel (or better Drouin) JB had better pull that trigger.

1 hour ago, oldnews said:

Congratulations, you're CDC's reigning king of spam.

You could go a year without including a thought in a post!

That's quite an accomplishment.  There are fast food commercials on TSN with more food for thought.  Well done.

Definitely enhancing the commercial experience!

A lot of, dare I say, ironing, with this post, oldnews.

1 minute ago, oldnews said:

That's even weaker than I'd have expected.

I could have come up with a title for the post, like 'most CDC ironing evar' or something, and then compare it to something on the television, but that approach was taken.

By the way, I was answering a question, not posting spam, the answer was valid, and we didn't actually need your thoughts on it.  If you'd like to post your thoughts on the question not directed at you instead, maybe that would be more constructive.  Just a thought.

6 minutes ago, BanTSN said:

I could have come up with a title for the post, like 'most CDC ironing evar' or something, and then compare it to something on the television, but that approach was taken.

By the way, I was answering a question, not posting spam, the answer was valid, and we didn't actually need your thoughts on it.  If you'd like to post your thoughts on the question not directed at you instead, maybe that would be more constructive.  Just a thought.

Well done.  Two posts in a row that didn't come straight out of your cookie cutter.  There's hope yet.  At least we know you're not a robot.

1 minute ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Shinkaruk, Hutton, Horvat, 1st for Rychel.

Are you serious? Rychel is nowhere near worth that much. He's a tough hombre and has talent, but I'd rather keep Horvat and play them together.  And couldn't Benning just let Columbus keep the Tort draft pick?

4 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Are you serious? Rychel is nowhere near worth that much. He's a tough hombre and has talent, but I'd rather keep Horvat and play them together.  And couldn't Benning just let Columbus keep the Tort draft pick?

I think you missed the joke. :P

14 hours ago, DoughtysCheck said:

I think he's actually a Maple Leafs fan because he's used to making bad deals

9 minutes ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Shinkaruk, Hutton, Horvat, 1st for Rychel. 

Archived