The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brendan Gaunce | C/LW

b3.

@TysonGiuriato

#Canucks prospect Brendan Gaunce had one goal for Erie tonight. Now has 63 points (26-37-63) in 59 games.

I'm convinced that Vintage has a programming script that does all this copy+pasting for him.

• Upvote 2

the real deal. fire sale this offseason for as many 2015 picks as possible, mcfail for mcdavid.

I bet if we got rid of Kesler and Hamhuis we could get him or at least Eichel. We already suck, we drop those 2, we got a 1 way ticket to Mcdavid.

3 secondary assists and a shorthanded empty net goal

Pretty much garbage time pts, gaunce isnt impressing me statistically, but hopefully his underlying game is improving. I havent been watching him play though so I hope he is progressing still

Pretty much garbage time pts, gaunce isnt impressing me statistically, but hopefully his underlying game is improving. I havent been watching him play though so I hope he is progressing still

So being a point per game shutdown center isn't good enough for you, what do you want from the guy?
  • Upvote 1

Definitely excited about Gaunce.

I don't care what people say about his speed, he cares more about positioning then he does about flying around aimlessly.

Probably wont make the Nucks next year but he'll be with the comets and I'm pumped for that.

Gaunce, Shinks, Fox and Kenins all joining the comets will be great to see where they really are at.