The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brendan Gaunce | C/LW

b3.

Been a fan of Gaunce since day one.

Gaunce had the exact same GP, Goals, assists, and 1 one less PIM (69 vs 68 PIMS) as Jordan Staal in his draft year.

I think he'll be an awesome middle six forward, but probably will be a 3rd liner. I think him and Rychel have the same upside, but Rychel is a bit more dynamic.

I believe we all had wood for Gaunxe up until Dbag Sutter spouted off his opinion. Since then, I sense a huge unsuredness about him from alot of people. One thing that had been exposed was his lack of foot speed but most pundits agree that he makes up for that with his positional play

Gooseberries....I almost never get to see ANY OHL action and therefore appreciate a dude like you that is actually there in the stands watching. Huge thumbs up for that

I believe we all had wood for Gaunxe up until Dbag Sutter spouted off his opinion. Since then, I sense a huge unsuredness about him from alot of people. One thing that had been exposed was his lack of foot speed but most pundits agree that he makes up for that with his positional play

Gooseberries....I almost never get to see ANY OHL action and therefore appreciate a dude like you that is actually there in the stands watching. Huge thumbs up for that

thanks for the kind words.it goes both ways though. im behind the ball on whl qmjhl and ncaa prospects.

avelanch is my go to guy for ncaa

Been a fan of Gaunce since day one.

Gaunce had the exact same GP, Goals, assists, and 1 one less PIM (69 vs 68 PIMS) as Jordan Staal in his draft year.

I think he'll be an awesome middle six forward, but probably will be a 3rd liner. I think him and Rychel have the same upside, but Rychel is a bit more dynamic.

If Guance can play solid 3rd line minutes and move up when needed like Matthais he will be a very good pick for the team. Everyone wants to rush this guy but I`d like to see him start in Utica playing alot of minutes and see how he does after a few months.

Gaunce > Rychel at what he's supposed to do.

Players are different and have different roles, deal with it.

Rychel > Gaunce at what he's supposed to do.

It's pretty hard to compare, but I'd honestly rather have Rychel over Gaunce as Rychel has much higher upside.

and it aint even close. but if you would take the time to read my entire posts BEFORE you reply you would have seen that I retracted the aiaec. it was overkill

Fair enough.

Edited by Drouin

Yeah, but then you learn that there are two people in the Juniors who have always appeared to have their own agendas and play the PR game for players way too much: Sutter and Dale Hunter. I almost wonder if Van went out and got Fox because the organization and him share a mutual dislike for Hunter.

Yeah, but then you learn that there are two people in the Juniors who have always appeared to have their own agendas and play the PR game for players way too much: Sutter and Dale Hunter. I almost wonder if Van went out and got Fox because the organization and him share a mutual dislike for Hunter.

not saying i know about that relationship but gillis did draft horvat and liberati out of london.

Gaunce's (no.14) primary assist in the 1-0 goal (first goal in the video) for 2-0 win over Soo.

Leading the series 3-0. Game 4 tomorrow.

Nothing too spectacular, just show some highlights of Gaunce.

Edited by Gerbera
  • Upvote 1

Good play get the puck to the middle of the ice, set up a shooting opportunity.

Not a bad display of hands either.

Gaunce's (no.14) primary assist in the 1-0 goal (first goal in the video) for 2-0 win over Soo.

Yup, not amazing but good positioning to get involved on the turnover and then get it to the open area for a team mate to jump on it.

I hope Gaunce goes to Utica with Shinkaruk and Fox and all 3 of them develop the way the Detroit prospects developed.

It's theo nly way to transition the Sedins to 2nd liners and finding a way to make Shinkaruk a game breaker.