The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat | #53 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

1 hour ago, Rush17 said:

Just re-watched this. Watch Bo's composure during that "Gillis talk on the goalie situation".  Very impressive for a young kid.

Brings smile to my face to watch this again.

But I have to throw in a complaint about NHL and Bettman. Had they not changed rules on long term contracts, Luongo + something smaller might have been enough to get Bo. They directly screwed us more than any other team.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BabychStache said:

Ya Bo! 

He better get the C in October....

Bo is the kind of player you win championships.  He does it all and has a great team first attitude to boot.  

There is nobody else that deserves it.  Even if a miracle happens and we sign Tavares, Bo should be Captain and Tavares an "A" .  Not like Trevor gave it up to Messier, the prick!

• Upvote 4

On 5/4/2018 at 9:34 AM, Rob_Zepp said:

Nice to see Bo on the world stage and looking more than like he fully belongs.    

On 5/4/2018 at 9:53 AM, HorvatToBaertschi said:

Assist to PLD today for BO. 15+ mins in ice time! Good game for him stats wise

On 5/4/2018 at 11:39 AM, J-Dizzle said:

It still surprised me when people say Bo is a second line centre. And by surprises.. I mean it blows my mind. He may not put up elite points but he puts up very solid numbers AND does everything well.

I realize that there is a thread on the iihf championships, but Bo had such a good game today something should go here as well. Two beautiful goals -- one short handed and one a very nice cycle play that he started and finished with a tap-in. Too bad the Canucks do not have Dubois as he and Horvat have looked good together (and he is just good, period). Most us expected that we would get Dubois in the 2016 draft, but Columbus unexpectedly took him at #3.

Anyway, back to Horvat -- McDavid had to work not to get outshone by Horvat today against Norway. With Horvat, Boeser, Pettersson, Demko  and a few others, there is a nice foundation on the team -- at least among the forward and in goal (although goaltending is always highly uncertain). The D is still a big question mark.

• Upvote 2