The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat | #53 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

Really like this kid as a prospect. Think he will have a really long, successful career with the Canucks, and hopefully, the fans accept him as the type of player that he is.

He's never going to put up Bure type of numbers, but I think he's the type of player that you really need for a deep playoff run.

The more I see of him, the more he reminds me of Linden. Really strong leadership skills, will do what is necessary to win.

Are you gonna watch it on hockeystreams?

im going to watch it online. I dont think we're allowed to say on here where. If you need a link email me. hozer121@hotmail.com

I have to save what's left of my warning points for when Ilose my shit on trolls.

Edited by Gooseberries
  • Upvote 1

Avalanche where are you?

If a player is on the injured reserve list of course a replacement can be called up, it could have happened as soon as Bo was placed on the injured reserve list.

Sorry guys I don't look things up just from memory so I am always prepared to apologize if wrong.

he's not on the IR, I'm not sure if he ever was. and even if he was, he couldn't be sent to utica for conditioning if he was still on the IR, he'd have to come off of it to be assigned.

Edited by avelanch

He gets up to 2 weeks and no it doesn't count towards his 9 games.

I think he will most likely be called up after a week from the sounds of things.

conditioning stints are for one week intervals, at the end of the first week they can apply for an extension of one more week (max 2 weeks per stint), but since his 1 week includes 3 games and he wasn't out for that long odds are good that he'll be back at the end of that first week.

I expect he'll line up on the 3rd line with Jensen perhaps. He'll see some PK and maybe some PP minutes and have a tidy game.

This stint in the A is really a great scenario for him. Especially with his familiarity with Shinkaruk, Corrado, Jensen and Gaunce.

The Canucks can drag out his 9 game audition (if he isn't forcing their hand) all the way until the WJC and send him back to get another crack at a medal, and most certainly a letter on his sweater. Afterwards he'd likely go back to London to finish off the OHL season and then back to Utica for their (hopefully) long playoff run.

or...

He comes back up in 1-2 weeks; shows he belongs and contributes at the NHL level now. Solid situation for both player and organization.

you're allowed 4, on your 5th you're gone.

i have none.

Do they ever reset? I have 2 lingering from at least 2-3 years ago..

On topic: looking forward to seeing Bo in action tonight, hopefully he's on one of the first two lines and gets ample opportunity!

Do they ever reset? I have 2 lingering from at least 2-3 years ago..

On topic: looking forward to seeing Bo in action tonight, hopefully he's on one of the first two lines and gets ample opportunity!

I think you have to make a request. Money is not needed, but greatly improves your chances of having them removed.