The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Erik Gudbranson | #44 | D

-SN-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, NHTyrany said:

So he started punching Martin's helmet with an injured wrist? Or the claim is BS and the Nucks don't want to expose the idiocy of the Martin fight or give TO/Martin the last laugh...

Aren't they paying Martin 2.5 x4 years? That would give us the laugh laugh...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Gooseberries said:

Aren't they paying Martin 2.5 x4 years? That would give us the laugh laugh...

Or an additional 4 years of Canuck injuries, unless the Nucks toughen up more. What are we paying bruiser Dorset? about the same as Martin or something crazy like that.

8 minutes ago, NHTyrany said:

Or an additional 4 years of Canuck injuries, unless the Nucks toughen up more. What are we paying bruiser Dorset? about the same as Martin or something crazy like that.

Very similar. Except for I'd take dorsett over Martin any day.  Care to explain why you're bringing this up now? Is there an update I'm missing or did you come here just to stir $&!# up?

5 hours ago, Gooseberries said:

Very similar. Except for I'd take dorsett over Martin any day.  Care to explain why you're bringing this up now? Is there an update I'm missing or did you come here just to stir $&!# up?

Was just curious about his ETA so I checked the page and started to wonder if that fight was a potential cause. After reading the posts, it became apparent there is no confirmation either way. Martin v. Dorset--hmmmmm, not sure. I wish the Nucks still had a true enforcer, despite the "new NHL"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...