The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Hawks looking to move Bickel; Teravainen as the sweetener?

15 minutes ago, gobi said:

I think it will be similar to Ehrhoff/White type of deal if this is true.  The whole point of this is for the Hawks to shed salaries so I doubt they will want roster players back.  If Hawks want a high draft pick or blue chip prospect back then I don't see what the Canucks have to gain.

Taravainen!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Junkyard Dog said:

If the rumors are true I wonder if something like Hansen and Granlund(or maybe Rodin) would work for them.

Hansen can play anywhere in their top 9 and Granlund can play in their bottom 6 now(Rodin could play in their top 6). Both have 2 years left at a combined total of 3.4M(3.45M with Rodin) in cap.

I wanna give Rodin a chance 

Wouldnt mind giving away Granlund. 

2 hours ago, billabong said:

To van: teravainen, bickell

to chi: granlund, 3rd pick 2017(turns into a 2nd if teravainen gets 50 points) 

I like it, though replace Granlund with Rodin, more of an unproven gamble. Besides, we need another Finn to make Teuvo comfortable :P.

13 hours ago, Mathew Barzal said:

http://www.secondcityhockey.com/2016/6/6/11867934/bryan-bickell-teuvo-teravainen-trade-rumors-chicago-blackhawks-free-agency-roster-nhl-2016

I wonder which team has the combination of cap space and could use a young versatile player?

i-wonder.gif

Man losing Saad last summer then Teuvo this summer would make me crazy if I was a Hawks fan 

9 hours ago, Harvey Spector said:

I'm thinking CDC"s servers would shut down if Benning traded another draft pick for a roster player...

Agreed, but only because of approximately 6 members who's cumulative hockey IQ barely gets out of double digits.

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 8:51 PM, DontMessMe said:

I wanna give Rodin a chance 

Wouldnt mind giving away Granlund. 

Wow! Rodin has proven absolutely nothing in the NHL and you want to give Granlund away. Deep!

On June 9, 2016 at 6:53 PM, stawns said:

I agree completely.  I wonder if theyd see Hansens as cap friendly?

Hansen and a mid level prospect? I love Hansen but one year of Bickell to get us 7+ of Teravainen? I'd hit that. Then we could maybe make a pitch for the 3rd and get Puljujärvi back. 

Sedin - Sedin - Sutter

Baertschi - Horvat - ______

Bickell - Teravainen - Puljujärvi

Gaunce - Granlund - Dorsett/Etem

Not bad. 

I really really think Teravainen can be something special if we can get him from the Hawks as we can provide a better opportunity here in Vancouver to shine. This guy really turns it up in the playoffs, and was even the 4th youngest player to ever score in the Stanley Cup finals and the second youngest to ever have a multipoint game since 1990. 

I can see Granlund+ like others have suggested, I would even suggest dangling Sbisa.

On June 10, 2016 at 6:58 AM, R3aL said:

Man losing Saad last summer then Teuvo this summer would make me crazy if I was a Hawks fan 

"B-b-but Bowman always finds a way!" - Most Hawks fans"

1 hour ago, DontMessMe said:

granlund sucks nuff said

Lol I take it you're a salty Shinkaruk fan boy?

On 09/06/2016 at 9:27 PM, Ossi Vaananen said:

I like it, though replace Granlund with Rodin, more of an unproven gamble. Besides, we need another Finn to make Teuvo comfortable :P.

Granlund has done nothing to show he's an NHLer.  Rather take my chances with Rodin than waste more icetime on a pylon.

4 hours ago, Pears said:

Hansen and a mid level prospect? I love Hansen but one year of Bickell to get us 7+ of Teravainen? I'd hit that. Then we could maybe make a pitch for the 3rd and get Puljujärvi back. 

Sedin - Sedin - Sutter

Baertschi - Horvat - ______

Bickell - Teravainen - Puljujärvi

Gaunce - Granlund - Dorsett/Etem

Not bad. 

I meant I wonder if Chicago sees Hansen as cap friendly.  Chances are they don't want a roster contract back.

Archived