The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

5th Overall: CDC 2016 Draft Consensus

funkyfresh

5th Overall: CDC 2016 Draft Consensus  

133 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Edit: The Final Results for 2016

iMjwNWr.png

Pick your top 3 players for the 5th overall pick at the draft. The last choice is for the player you do not want. 

The following players have not been included because there is little chance of them being available at the 5th pick:

• Auston Matthews
  • Patrick Laine
  • Jesse Puljujarvi

The Choices:

q7U92QG.png

2014 results:

25ter6v.png

2015 Results:

2mdqxx2.png

5p0751.png

If Dubois is gone I do have to think that Benning would target Sergachev. Something tells me Sergachev is Benning's man if Dubois is gone.

My votes: Dubois as my first choice, 2nd choice Sergachev @ForsbergTheGreat you really changed my opinion on Sergachev. Sergachev is soo good. Third choice, Matthew Tkachuk.

Dubois or bust, the kid has Vinny Lecavieler written all over him! Tkakcuck give me a break, he lived off of marner, and those goals he scored wouldn't make it past an NHL level goalie. That or Sergachev, kid has a booming shot and can skate like the wind, either him or PLD would suffice. Anything other, I will be disappointed and you can quote me a few years from now. 

Dubois

Chychrun

Sergachyov

Brown

Tkachuk

Juolevi

Bean

Keller

Jost

Nylander

LOL... my ordering is sort of insane though, I realize it. I just want a more physical defenseman than Juolevi... Harder shot and such. I think in that way, his lack of dynamism makes me think he has less upside than Chychrun and Sergachyov... That may be completely untrue, I'm not a scout or anything... But those guys always get it wrong to some extent anyways. Then I'd rather have Brown as a fallback forward over Keller or Tkachuk, Brown is pretty much "bust-proof"... Big guy who can skate, and seems to have a knack for playmaking. Sounds like Joe Thornton in a way.... Long way to go to reach those heights though.

Archived