The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Chicago Blackhawks vs. Vancouver Canucks | November 19th | 7PM | CBC | A Game of Nucks and Hawks Edition

AlwaysACanuckFan

2 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

Screw you tankers, I never doubted this team. 

Perhaps I've misunderstood some of your posts but I thought you doubted almost everything about this team?  Regardless, I clink a virtual glass with you and cheer loudly as tonight is a very entertaining game.  Hopeful it's a positive sign of things to come as the team gains more confidence, structures are better understood by the newbies and success breeds success.  

1 minute ago, canuckledraggin said:

So why can't  Horvat be a #1 center. The kid does it all at speed. Give him some wingers that can keep up and he is the #1 right now

I agree.  He seems to thrive in games with this kid of pace where it is obvious our 2/3 of our top line struggle to keep up to the pace. He is earning a promotion and I hope WD starts to make the transition soon.

4 minutes ago, Davathor said:

Ok Skippy, why don't you reign it in a bit? IF we win the game it puts us at bottom 5 in the league.. maybe you should hold off on naming Bo Captain and engraving his name on the Stanley Cup (or your forehead)

Deep breaths bud, deep breaths

1. Where did I say we're wining the cup don't put words in my mouth and learn to read

2. If you don't think Bo is the next captain well you're likely one of the 1 persons in the city who watch this team who think that

Move along little man troll. Go find attention elsewhere 

Just now, Davathor said:

Sure, they are gelling.

But burrows isn't 'passing the torch'... I think Bo has a higher ceiling than that

nothing at all wrong

with having a career like burrows had

he came from no where

and was almost elite caliber for 3 years or so

bo has not reached that stature yet

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

And he maintains the same level of play regardless of linemates. Vrbata should take notes. 

I've been hard on LE but his history of slow starts is well documented.  Rather have him start slow and build up to being great and stay there than Vrbata who came out strong and then folded like a cheap tent.  DOn't expect LE to disappear in the playoffs either.

Archived