The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Blue Jackets @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, alfstonker said:

I still think the Sedins are a handicap now and surely we have to try splitting them up 

Do you think the Sedins just refuse to be separated? They have not been the most effective this season for some time now, and it's obvious the type of influence they have both in the room and among management. I know Willie mentioned splitting them up before, but I haven't seen it happened really except in OT.

Just now, ThrustyPrusty89 said:

Do you think the Sedins just refuse to be separated? They have not been the most effective this season for some time now, and it's obvious the type of influence they have both in the room and among management. I know Willie mentioned splitting them up before, but I haven't seen it happened really except in OT.

I don't think that's in their nature. 

6 minutes ago, alfstonker said:

So we lost in OT I suppose we will have another 20 pages of crap, denying the fact we played damned well considering where the BJs are and where we are.

For all we heard about how kick ass this team was, we had them on their heels for good spells in the game.

So in my opinion it was an engrossing end to end exciting game where we were unlucky not to take the 2 points.

I still think the Sedins are a handicap now and surely we have to try splitting them up 

this is for you.

Image result for pictures of willie desjardins

2 minutes ago, ThrustyPrusty89 said:

Henrik was asked about it earlier in the season and he answered 'For me, that's not an option, but I am not the coach'.

Canucks are lucky how well Stecher is, the second effort in this guy is a fan favorite type of player easily. Hutton on the other hand still is horrible on defense, why is this guy a defenseman? He seems like he would do better being a forward, he has good offensive skill no question there, but he lacks defense big time.

47 minutes ago, MJDDawg said:

Twins (one or both) on in OT?

Definitely stealth tank!!!  You don't put them out in OT when you're trying to win.

Yes, I like the "stealth tank".

The Canucks can say all they want that they are trying to make the playoffs to keep people coming to the games but I'm not buying it based on the shear fact Willie is still here and some of the bizarre moves we've seen.

quote-yeah-like-bizarro-superman-superma

3 minutes ago, GarthButcher5 said:

Yes, I like the "stealth tank".

The Canucks can say all they want that they are trying to make the playoffs to keep people coming to the games but I'm not buying it based on the shear fact Willie is still here and some of the bizarre moves we've seen.

quote-yeah-like-bizarro-superman-superma

is it just me or does jerry Seinfeld look like an older version of jared the subway pedophile?

Bad bad game for Hutton.

On for two goals against, one not covering his man in front. Shoots it high and wide in OT that lead to the odd man goal the other way. He's gotta put that on net or pass it, you can't shoot it high in 3 on 3.

Good to bounce back, but the win was there for them.

Archived