The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canadiens name Claude Julien Head Coach, and relieve Michel Therrien of duties

b3.

#Habs have fired coach Michel Therrien. Claude Julien takes over as head coach. Bye week ends on Friday.
4 mins ago · Twitter

Claude Julien replaced Michel Therrien as #habs coach.
5 mins ago · Twitter

BREAKING #Habs News: Michel Therrien fired as head coach of Habs, Claude Julien hired to replace him. www.habseyesontheprize.… via @HabsEOTP
2 mins ago · Twitter

Maybe hired someone other than a French Canadian and you won't have to recycle head coaches.

Image result for bill dauterive

Oh Emm Gee

Please play Boston in the first round and go out in 5 or less Montreal!!!

That being said, I think more than a few people saw something like this happening.  Especially with the state of the team right now floundering so hard the last 7 weeks.  Now, if one could figure out the ins and outs of the Galchenyuk being available rumours we'd have a field day

> Waits until mid season so Ottawa doesn't sign him

> Signs with Montreal which is 10x more painful

> lol bruins

I hate Montreal but I bet some money on them winning the cup this year. I really thought they had the top team in the East with the pieces they added.

Action.

This is what action looks like; there's an opportunity to do something, to improve and it's taken. Regardless of the optics, regardless of anything. Make the team better when an opportunity presents.

Hopefully this trade deadline we see some of this 'action' stuff.

Archived