The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Sharks @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

I was hoping Sbisa's 'flu" was a trade they didn't want to announce during the game but no luck.

Decent effort for 2 periods tho, one crossbar and one mistake but Hutton (he's a kid, its going to happen) and it easily could have been a different result. 

Great effort. Good to see some of the AHL prospects get rewarded with some minutes in the show.....

Wish we would have been using these AHL guys throughout the year instead of   Skille, Chaput, Megma and Boucher......

Rather build the club from within than keep signing other teams cast offs.

1 minute ago, terrible.dee said:

Not good enough,

We need to truly crap the bed down the stretch, no more half-a$$ed picks we need Nolan Patrick

Seriously

The trouble is, no one can be any worse than Colorado right now, seems like they don't even want to be in the NHL any more. That franchise deserves to be relegated to the KHL or something.

Arizona isn't much better.

3 minutes ago, GarthButcher5 said:

The trouble is, no one can be any worse than Colorado right now, seems like they don't even want to be in the NHL any more. That franchise deserves to be relegated to the KHL or something.

Arizona isn't much better.

I think the other problem is that Vegas draws in this lottery like they are 28th place team.  Im no conspiracy guy but I find it hard to believe Bettman's new golden balls team is going to move down spots in the lottery.

6 minutes ago, redhdlois said:

Too bad we can't trade Botch.

Botch is great. he's so entertaining on the patcast.  the ultimate legitimate troll lol

he's got a hilarious sense of humor him and Patterson are a great duo like Bonnie and Clyde.  :D

Archived