The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCF: (M2) Pittsburgh Penguins vs. (WC2) Nashville Predators | Penguins win 2017 Stanley Cup

2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Finals  

152 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

This poll is closed to new votes

Got a feeling the Preds defence and goalie is going to trump an injured Crosby and forwards. The Preds depth forwards > Penguins defence and Murray, and Malkin will take it to 7 but won't be enough to get through the defence and Rinne.

Preds in 6 or 7.

The cheapest seats on the secondary market to watch the Stanley Cup Final in Nashville are $59 more than the most expensive seats in Pittsburgh.

The primary market for all three potential Stanley Cup Final games in Nashville sold out within 5 minutes of them being available to season ticket holders.

2 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

The cheapest seats on the secondary market to watch the Stanley Cup Final in Nashville are $59 more than the most expensive seats in Pittsburgh.

The primary market for all three potential Stanley Cup Final games in Nashville sold out within 5 minutes of them being available to season ticket holders.

weren't canucks tickets in 2011 15000-20000 per ticket

59 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

John Scott is not a fan of PK Subban.

“I don’t like him. I think on the ice, he’s a piece of garbage.”

John Scott is a pylon probably jealous he can't skate anywhere close to Subban and his most famous career moment is being voted in as a goon to the all star game.

Silly donkey. Go write a book you POS Patty O Sullivan wannabe.

On 2017-5-25 at 9:50 PM, Davathor said:

I don't know if I could pick 2 teams I have less interest in

This.  Hmmm, let's see...sunny bike ride by the river or two teams I couldn't give a flying frisbee about?  I know where I'll be.

Think the Penguins will take it, and I'm ok with that.  Love Crosby and Letang...have no attachment to the Preds whatsoever.

Can't stand PK, so that too.

GO NOBODY

21 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

John Scott is a pylon probably jealous he can't skate anywhere close to Subban and his most famous career moment is being voted in as a goon to the all star game.

Silly donkey. Go write a book you POS Patty O Sullivan wannabe.

I used to feel that way about him, but after delving into some interviews, etc., have changed my thinking about John.

When someone speaks out about another player, I tend to think there's reason why because they don't often do that.  It's a bit of a brotherhood, so I'd believe it to be at least somewhat warranted.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/a-guy-like-me/

3 hours ago, debluvscanucks said:

This.  Hmmm, let's see...sunny bike ride by the river or two teams I couldn't give a flying frisbee about?  I know where I'll be.

Think the Penguins will take it, and I'm ok with that.  Love Crosby and Letang...have no attachment to the Preds whatsoever.

Can't stand PK, so that too.

GO NOBODY

I'm the complete opposite Deb. sick and tired of watching Crosby lifting the Cup. It's starting to be a routine. PK, on the other hand, is a player I really like and plays the game with a lot of passion and heart. He makes hockey a fun sport to watch. I want to see him win the Cup. He's just full of charisma, good attitude and otherworldly talent. If the Preds win the Cup, he's the main reason why

Archived