The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elias Pettersson | #40 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

13 hours ago, coastal.view said:

sorry

don't mean to nitpick

but what is your stats projection based on ? ?

he has 9 goals and 6 assists

i'm not sure that ratio will change in the manner you suggest

if he gets 91 points i think he will need to score close to 50 goals to get there

seems outrageous though doesn't it???

damn this alien stuff

is messing with my reality

(in a good way though) :P

based on what we have seen from Alien or Elias. He gets better as seasons go on. He may get more than 91. he could easily get 91.

4 hours ago, nzan said:

What are we going to do with our pre-season predictions/admonitions of "hold your breath everyone, let's not get too ahead of ourselves, if he can score 40 that would be great, if he gets more that's just gravy"

Not all are shocked. People who watched Elias are not surprised. people familiar with the SHL are not surprised. In fact if he was Canadian their would be no debate who is going to be the best player in the league. In the SHL play-offs all they had to do was shut Elias down and they had a chance. They couldn't do it! Expect mashed potatoes for your gravy!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cory40 said:

Does anyone think Elias Pettersson hasn't been on the Radar last 5 games? Does anyone think Colorado didn't play Elias hard. I think after game 1 in Calgary the teams have been watching film!

If you try and sqeeze a slippery fish really hard what happens? Think about that. ;)

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Westcoasting said:

It was November 1991.

and it was January 17 1999 when he was traded.   Naslund, Sedins, Jovo, Ohlund were all beauties for us, but man, it's been a while since we had a like super star like Pavel Bure.  That's like a few months short of 20 years, my gosh.

Edited by MoneypuckOverlord
  • Cheers 1

18 minutes ago, MoneypuckOverlord said:

and it was January 17 1999 when he was traded.   Naslund, Sedins, Jovo, Ohlund were all beauties for us, but man, it's been a while since we had a like super star like Pavel Bure.  That's like a few months short of 20 years, my gosh.

I thought at the time after Burke came in as GM and Crawford was hired that we would be back in the finals in a couple years... :)