The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Thanksgiving Post

falcons

I'm thankful that even tho most NHL fans dislike the Canucks for whatever reason, it's undeniable that Pavel Bure was a generational player and made more young kids want to like hockey and play hockey more than any other player in history besides Gretzky and Lemieux. 

i'm thankful that the media TSN, SN. spend all their time A$$ kissin McDavid and Matthews, and lets BO and the canucks fly under the radar, but i guess even if they continue playing like game 1 the touting will continue, which is fine by me.  stay classy  TSN,SN.

Thankful that my nieces kids (2 nieces, 4 kids) are all healthy and happy. Got to have a great dinner with my sister and family. Even got to see my Brother and nephews for a bit. Really glad to hear my youngest nephew is waitlisted to BCIT for carpentry, and going into the family business. Makes me curious if he will have journeyman hours by the time he graduates. LOL. 

Iam also very thankful I get to watch my 12 year old play in goal for the vernon junior vipers. We have to drive 2 hours each way for practice twice a week not including games on the weekends. Totally worth it ! 

Archived