The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser named Rookie of the Month for November

-Vintage Canuck-

1 hour ago, kloubek said:

I presume you are joking.

In the 2000 season they speak of, he managed 31 points.  Boeser is only 6 points away from that already at this point in the season.  Barring serious injury or a ridiculous drought, I expect he will end the season with over double Schaefer's points.

We've got a winner on our hands folks.  Thank you Benning.

You know I am haha. 

2 hours ago, Where's Wellwood said:

A bit disconcerting that in the 9 Canucks losses, Brock only managed 3 points

Either Brock only succeeds when the team is going good, or the team relies on Brock producing to win games.

Cmon man... he's a freaking rookie... Give him some leeway, before we start moaning...

40 minutes ago, PuckFather said:

In the meantime TSN is focusing on Nylander getting out of his slump. If Boeser was a Leafs player being named rookie of the month, the whole TSN page would have been dedicated to him. 

It would have exploded...

Who cares. He's ours, we win.

1 hour ago, darkpoet said:

Not Martin. Kadri.
Kadri is the new Matt Cooke.

Somebody's gonna run the kid in that game. Guaranteed. And all my $'s on Kadri. He's a real [ ________________ ] 

If he does anything like that, I hope any player on out team rearranges he face with the mother of all cross check...

And then the Canucks pays his fine... and sends the boy on a fully paid holiday, while he's doing his suspension...

Imagine if the Canucks were lucky enough to snag 1st OA a couple years back and got Matthews instead of Juolevi? (nothing against Juolevi other than he's no Matthews)

Imagine a core of Matthews, Boeser, and Horvat up front... that has Stanley Cup written all over it.  Goes to show how much luck is needed to win a Stanley Cup.

36 minutes ago, spook007 said:

If he does anything like that, I hope any player on out team rearranges he face with the mother of all cross check...

And then the Canucks pays his fine... and sends the boy on a fully paid holiday, while he's doing his suspension...

We should be watching for the cheap shots on Boes by Kadri Gaunce should run him hard.

1 hour ago, spook007 said:

Just love this... Its not as if it was a pick we were forced to take around the 23rd mark. He wanted Boeser the whole time, and was hoping he'd fall to us.

In Benning we trust...

It's funny how much Eric Crawford looks like Biega :ph34r:

giphy.gif

Archived